Game 25: 12/07/18 Lakers at Spurs GAME THREAD

Re: Game 25: 12/07/18 Lakers at Spurs GAME THREAD

Postby Julius Russell » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:13 am

Wasnt about Pop. Certainly not about Luke lol.

We had this game in the bag and we stopped playing defense.

Also a team as good as the Spurs arent going to keep getting beat.
Svi scoring a few baskets is a good look.
Beasley got lost on d.


Refs were terrible. We go to the basket and get nothing. They got everything.

I hate emotional overreactions to losses.

No Rondo and no Ingram.... cant miss both
Julius Russell
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:52 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: Game 25: 12/07/18 Lakers at Spurs GAME THREAD

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:28 am

Julius Russell wrote:Wasnt about Pop. Certainly not about Luke lol.

We had this game in the bag and we stopped playing defense.

Also a team as good as the Spurs arent going to keep getting beat.
Svi scoring a few baskets is a good look.
Beasley got lost on d.


Refs were terrible. We go to the basket and get nothing. They got everything.

I hate emotional overreactions to losses.

No Rondo and no Ingram.... cant miss both


This was "playoffsie" to Pop. His words. That means he adjusted from game to game, so I disagree that it wasn't about him, but I agree that it wasn't ALL about him. The Spurs are very tough to beat in their building as we all know. This was the exact opposite of last game. Make or miss league, too. Svi's threes were nice to see. Maybe this will jettison him out of the gate, but we do need BI and Rondo back. BI's length and Rondo's savvy would have mattered last night. If we come away with a ssplit tonight, that would be awesome, but that will be tough. VERY tough! But the tougher, the better.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #17 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
User avatar
KobeMVP888
 
Posts: 2551
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 452 times

Re: Game 25: 12/07/18 Lakers at Spurs GAME THREAD

Postby lakerevolution » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:30 am

Nycitylaker wrote:Small line up giving Derozan free lanes. No rim protection. It’s an L


A team that lets DeRozan fight out of his depression for 30 points every night is a team that needs therapy.

"Tell me about your mother . . ."
User avatar
lakerevolution
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 167 times
Been thanked: 310 times

Re: Game 25: 12/07/18 Lakers at Spurs GAME THREAD

Postby lakerevolution » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:43 am

Julius Russell wrote:Wasnt about Pop. Certainly not about Luke lol.

We had this game in the bag and we stopped playing defense.

Also a team as good as the Spurs arent going to keep getting beat.
Svi scoring a few baskets is a good look.
Beasley got lost on d.


Refs were terrible. We go to the basket and get nothing. They got everything.

I hate emotional overreactions to losses.

No Rondo and no Ingram.... cant miss both


Even grown men get emotional. That's why we have so few old school Jedi members in this site. Emotion directed in the right place is ok, as long as we keep it realistic.
User avatar
lakerevolution
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 167 times
Been thanked: 310 times

Re: Game 25: 12/07/18 Lakers at Spurs GAME THREAD

Postby NuggetsCountry » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:53 am

Nycitylaker wrote:Small line up giving Derozan free lanes. No rim protection. It’s an L



WOW! I missed a reentry member posting! Happy to see more than the "usual suspects" coming back!
Image :yeahthat:
User avatar
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin
 
Posts: 397
{ IMAGES }: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:53 am
Has thanked: 206 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: Game 25: 12/07/18 Lakers at Spurs GAME THREAD

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:04 pm

NuggetsCountry wrote:
Nycitylaker wrote:Small line up giving Derozan free lanes. No rim protection. It’s an L



WOW! I missed a reentry member posting! Happy to see more than the "usual suspects" coming back!


Patience is a virtue and have legitimate hope brings out the best in us. Where’s kjkirby?
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #17 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
User avatar
KobeMVP888
 
Posts: 2551
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 452 times

Re: Game 25: 12/07/18 Lakers at Spurs GAME THREAD

Postby lakerevolution » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:29 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
NuggetsCountry wrote:
Nycitylaker wrote:Small line up giving Derozan free lanes. No rim protection. It’s an L



WOW! I missed a reentry member posting! Happy to see more than the "usual suspects" coming back!


Patience is a virtue and have legitimate hope brings out the best in us. Where’s kjkirby?


Where's kpmclean? :roflmao: And what's her name cutie from Vegas? We also had a "Wonder Woman" in here, heck didn't Sam's daughter even post in here?
User avatar
lakerevolution
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 167 times
Been thanked: 310 times

Previous

Return to LakerTalk



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: KobeMVP888 and 1 guest