The Lakers Discussion Thread

Re: The Lakers Discussion Thread

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:34 am



No comment.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #17 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
User avatar
KobeMVP888
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 303 times
Been thanked: 473 times

Re: The Lakers Discussion Thread

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:47 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:

No comment.


That has been Magic's/the FO biggest mistake so far in not re-signing Randle. Really truly Magic's only real bad move. McGee has actually played well this season and for some reason Luke at times hasn't given Lance many minutes in games where he should've. I know how good Lance is because I have watched him here in Indy for years. With Oladipo out, Lance would start for Indy and Indy is about chemistry if that tells anyone anything. We did not use him right this season, that is on Luke. Beasley was a waste though which is the FO's fault.
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 5920
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 831 times
Been thanked: 345 times

Re: The Lakers Discussion Thread

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:41 am



Glad for Andre Ingram, but if Magic thinks this somehow bails him out, he's mistaken.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #17 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
User avatar
KobeMVP888
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 303 times
Been thanked: 473 times

Re: The Lakers Discussion Thread

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:47 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:That has been Magic's/the FO biggest mistake so far in not re-signing Randle. Really truly Magic's only real bad move. McGee has actually played well this season and for some reason Luke at times hasn't given Lance many minutes in games where he should've. I know how good Lance is because I have watched him here in Indy for years. With Oladipo out, Lance would start for Indy and Indy is about chemistry if that tells anyone anything. We did not use him right this season, that is on Luke. Beasley was a waste though which is the FO's fault.


1. They should not have traded Lou Williams.
2. They overpaid to get rid of Timofey Mozgov.
3. They never should have signed Lance, Beasley and even Rondo. The McGee siginng I can live with. He would have been a nice back up to BROOK LOPEZ who absolutely should have been re-signed.
4. They OBVIOUSLY should have inked Randle to a long term deal.
5. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE SIGNED LEBRON JAMES.

Now, even if they want Randle back, he'll tell them to fuck themselves; same with D'Angelo Russell. Magic's big tampering mouth has ruined what ever goodwill we may have had left around the league. Rob Pelinka ain't that popular either.

1. The Buss family should sell the team.
2. Magic and Pelinka should resign
3. Trade LeBron James.

Those are the first three steps that must be taken to regain any semblance of respectability around the league.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #17 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
User avatar
KobeMVP888
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 303 times
Been thanked: 473 times

Re: The Lakers Discussion Thread

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:36 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:That has been Magic's/the FO biggest mistake so far in not re-signing Randle. Really truly Magic's only real bad move. McGee has actually played well this season and for some reason Luke at times hasn't given Lance many minutes in games where he should've. I know how good Lance is because I have watched him here in Indy for years. With Oladipo out, Lance would start for Indy and Indy is about chemistry if that tells anyone anything. We did not use him right this season, that is on Luke. Beasley was a waste though which is the FO's fault.


1. They should not have traded Lou Williams.
2. They overpaid to get rid of Timofey Mozgov.
3. They never should have signed Lance, Beasley and even Rondo. The McGee siginng I can live with. He would have been a nice back up to BROOK LOPEZ who absolutely should have been re-signed.
4. They OBVIOUSLY should have inked Randle to a long term deal.
5. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE SIGNED LEBRON JAMES.

Now, even if they want Randle back, he'll tell them to fuck themselves; same with D'Angelo Russell. Magic's big tampering mouth has ruined what ever goodwill we may have had left around the league. Rob Pelinka ain't that popular either.

1. The Buss family should sell the team.
2. Magic and Pelinka should resign
3. Trade LeBron James.

Those are the first three steps that must be taken to regain any semblance of respectability around the league.


You may be right but I still see not re-signing Randle as Magic's only major blunder. Trading Russell was actually a great move because it allowed us in the long run to be able to draft Kuzma with that extra pick. Russell and Ball together would've never worked IMO. Russell wasn't good for the locker room either. Sure he is putting up nice numbers with the Nets but it's the Nets :roflmao: . Trading Lou WIlliams bothered me a bit but it free'd up Cap Space and got us another pick. Getting rid of Mozgov's contract had to be done, that was a huge screw up by Mitch signing him to that ridiculous contract. As far as signing LeBron, when we signed him from what I read and heard everyone in LA was happy. Most were talking WCFinals, not Magic's fault that LeBron did not live up to expectations. Hindsight is something else but when you sign someone that everyone thinks is GOAT material and he fails than that is on him. Like I said in an earlier post, I blame LeBron for most of this season for numerous reasons and I blame Luke as well, who Magic did not hire by the way.
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 5920
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 831 times
Been thanked: 345 times

Re: The Lakers Discussion Thread

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:38 am



Great news!!!
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #17 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
User avatar
KobeMVP888
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 303 times
Been thanked: 473 times

Re: The Lakers Discussion Thread

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:35 pm

Good read on BI's surgery and a very optimistic outlook for his future!

I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #17 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
User avatar
KobeMVP888
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 303 times
Been thanked: 473 times

Re: The Lakers Discussion Thread

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:46 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:Good read on BI's surgery and a very optimistic outlook for his future!



Excellent news. Glad he will be ok as that is the important thing and glad he can continue to play, he is a solid talent. We are definitely a better team with him.
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 5920
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 831 times
Been thanked: 345 times

Re: The Lakers Discussion Thread

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:49 am

Get well young man.
User avatar
lakerevolution
 
Posts: 2224
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 338 times

Re: The Lakers Discussion Thread

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:19 am

Bottomline is, this summer will make or break this franchise and our FO. We need to make the right trades and make the right moves/F.agency pickups. If we don't we are headed toward the sewer. We need to hire the right coach for the team and we will also have a high draft pick again and need to fined the right talent to go with our team. We are not trading LeBron James so lets get that idea out of our heads. No way Magic will do that after he just signed him to a 4 yr deal. I am very disappointed in LeBron this season but he is still a top 5 player in the league without debate.
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 5920
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 831 times
Been thanked: 345 times

Re: The Lakers Discussion Thread

Postby KobeMVP888 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:14 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:Bottomline is, this summer will make or break this franchise and our FO. We need to make the right trades and make the right moves/F.agency pickups. If we don't we are headed toward the sewer. We need to hire the right coach for the team and we will also have a high draft pick again and need to fined the right talent to go with our team. We are not trading LeBron James so lets get that idea out of our heads. No way Magic will do that after he just signed him to a 4 yr deal. I am very disappointed in LeBron this season but he is still a top 5 player in the league without debate.


They're not selling the team, they're not firing Maginka and they're not trading LeBron.

But they will fire Luke.

None of those 4 things make sense.

I might as well make it 5 and keep my season tickets. :Nuggsmad:
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #17 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
User avatar
KobeMVP888
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 303 times
Been thanked: 473 times

Re: The Lakers Discussion Thread

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:24 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Bottomline is, this summer will make or break this franchise and our FO. We need to make the right trades and make the right moves/F.agency pickups. If we don't we are headed toward the sewer. We need to hire the right coach for the team and we will also have a high draft pick again and need to fined the right talent to go with our team. We are not trading LeBron James so lets get that idea out of our heads. No way Magic will do that after he just signed him to a 4 yr deal. I am very disappointed in LeBron this season but he is still a top 5 player in the league without debate.


They're not selling the team, they're not firing Maginka and they're not trading LeBron.

But they will fire Luke.

None of those 4 things make sense.

I might as well make it 5 and keep my season tickets. :Nuggsmad:


To your final sentence, the Lakers may shock you and nail the summer. I am like you and many others though, I am on a cliff with half my feet off of it. I want to see what happens this summer 1st before I pay less attention to the team as I normally do. It is definitely disappointing times as of now. Off subject but the Colts just signed Justin Houston to a 2 year team friendly deal. The Pass Rusher we needed :rthup:
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 5920
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 831 times
Been thanked: 345 times

Re: The Lakers Discussion Thread

Postby lakerevolution » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:30 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Bottomline is, this summer will make or break this franchise and our FO. We need to make the right trades and make the right moves/F.agency pickups. If we don't we are headed toward the sewer. We need to hire the right coach for the team and we will also have a high draft pick again and need to fined the right talent to go with our team. We are not trading LeBron James so lets get that idea out of our heads. No way Magic will do that after he just signed him to a 4 yr deal. I am very disappointed in LeBron this season but he is still a top 5 player in the league without debate.


They're not selling the team, they're not firing Maginka and they're not trading LeBron.

But they will fire Luke.

None of those 4 things make sense.

I might as well make it 5 and keep my season tickets. :Nuggsmad:


To your final sentence, the Lakers may shock you and nail the summer. I am like you and many others though, I am on a cliff with half my feet off of it. I want to see what happens this summer 1st before I pay less attention to the team as I normally do. It is definitely disappointing times as of now. Off subject but the Colts just signed Justin Houston to a 2 year team friendly deal. The Pass Rusher we needed :rthup:


1) Yes, Kenny - keep your tickets.

2) 3Peat my former Raiders are having an incredible off-season and will be back on the radar (much like our Lakers were supposed to be), but take this to the NFL thread where it belongs :snapout: :waaaaa:
User avatar
lakerevolution
 
Posts: 2224
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 338 times

Re: The Lakers Discussion Thread

Postby KobeMVP888 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:09 pm

lakerevolution wrote:1) Yes, Kenny - keep your tickets.


But it's such a schlep! OY! :pullhair:
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #17 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
User avatar
KobeMVP888
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 303 times
Been thanked: 473 times

Re: The Lakers Discussion Thread

Postby Julius Russell » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:14 pm

Lebron is an older version of what he always has been. His flaws are just magnified with age much like all the greats. Would love to trade him but it is what it is.

Hopefully this summer is a good one. Otherwise just keep the kids and get sensible role
Players
Julius Russell
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:52 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 60 times

PreviousNext

Return to LakerTalk



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron