The Lakers Discussion Thread

Re: The Lakers Discussion Thread

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:22 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:

Very interesting!

Our young guys are growing up, LeBron has to be pleased. Kuzma is just simply Good, I would say Very Good actually.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:16 am

Following up on my game-day post vs. the Jazz (1/11), Scottie Pippen said boldly on ESPN this morning that he expects the major move in the NBA to be Anthony "Unibrow" Davis joining the Lakers.

Nothing's real until it is (though I doubted for months the rumors that Magic would actually bring in LeBron), but as the winter winds blow and it's clear that LeBron is at a point where Kobe was from 2008 to 2010 - needing definitive all-star help to achieve his greatest potential - we should all hope that our front office stays aggressive, even if we lose another Randle.

Yeah, I know we're not trading Lonzo :fanshithit: :stopfire:
lakerevolution

Postby lakerevolution » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:30 am

"With LeBron James held out for at least another week or so, the Lakers are going to need all the efficient scoring they can come by. It’d be one thing if there was another veteran scorer they could consistently rely on, but as that person has so far been Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, they’ll need more.

This isn’t just about Beasley’s scoring, either. He operates in a way that the Lakers will need their non-LeBron role players to. He typically uses only a couple dribbles and makes decisions quickly enough to force the opposing defenses into even more awkward situations than the Lakers’ primary creators. Given how long the Lakers have taken this season to get into their sets, this is an invaluable ability."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 6582500701
lakerevolution

Postby lakerevolution » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:59 am

"First, it’s hard not to notice the absolute brick Lonzo Ball throws up right at the beginning of the video and the lack of coaching that follows it. It just kind of... happens. And then they move on."

For something that's called "free", they sure have been costing us a lot.

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/201 ... ton-habits
lakerevolution

Previous

Return to LakerTalk