First Trimester Grades

First Trimester Grades

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:53 pm

F, but an F that is pointing in the right direction.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Re: First Trimester Grades

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:16 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:F, but an F that is pointing in the right direction.

You are on a roll today! Yeah 4-23 sucks but hey look at the bright side, Ben Simmons here we come :goofylaf:
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:26 pm

When we were estimating # of wins, I was deliberately trying to be conservative. Turns out we were all on dope. :weedsmok:
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:26 pm

lakerevolution wrote:When we were estimating # of wins, I was deliberately trying to be conservative. Turns out we were all on dope. :weedsmok:

The way my Lakers and Colts have both done me this year I need some serious medication and a 5th of Crown "lol4:
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:34 pm

Rev

In all honesty I don't think we have much direction. Direction as in certainty. Yes we Drafted Russell and we all hope it works out but that isn't given. Regarding our Coaching, to Russell and Randle and even Clarkson it's up in the air. Hell a lot of Lakers fans want to trade Clarkson, even Ken thinks he would be good trade bait. We need direction as in a set Franchise player like an Andrew Luck for example or a Russell Wilson. We could've had that with Okafor IMO. With Russell we are taking a gigantic gamble and Byron isn't it either, I think we know it now after 2 God awful Coaching seasons. I pray we are able to Draft Ben Simmons and then bring in a Coach that is younger. I don't think Byron relates to these young players, he is old school. I love Byron but I am just stating what I am watching!
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:39 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:Rev

In all honesty I don't think we have much direction. Direction as in certainty. Yes we Drafted Russell and we all hope it works out but that isn't given. Regarding our Coaching, to Russell and Randle and even Clarkson it's up in the air. Hell a lot of Lakers fans want to trade Clarkson, even Ken thinks he would be good trade bait. We need direction as in a set Franchise player like an Andrew Luck for example or a Russell Wilson. We could've had that with Okafor IMO. With Russell we are taking a gigantic gamble and Byron isn't it either, I think we know it now after 2 God awful Coaching seasons. I pray we are able to Draft Ben Simmons and then bring in a Coach that is younger. I don't think Byron relates to these young players, he is old school. I love Byron but I am just stating what I am watching!

I guess you're right. Shitty is as shitty does.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:45 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:

I want to be wrong but in all seriousness I know you cant be happy with what you are seeing. I feel like an asshole when I say anything bad about Russell or Byron but 4-23 is a bit ridiculous. There is a reason why people don't Post in here Kenny (other than you, Rev, Craig, and me), you know what it is? It is, most cant stand our FO because they have little direction and have made questionable moves and picks over the last 3 years. Roughly 90% of our fanbase has lost faith in our team. I will be here even if we go 10-72 but just keeping things real.
3Peatkb24

Postby Lakers4Life » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:31 pm

People don't post here because there's nothing to post about. We suck! The sites that do have some traction are the ones that talk shit. They talk shit about Mitch. They talk shit about Jim. They talk shit about Byron Scott. Even Jeanie. And before he announced his retirement they talked shit about Kobe.

The bottom line is that fans yearn for the good ole days. They hate losing with a passion so they need to blame somebody. That's the easiest way to deal with the losing.

Of course Clarkson, Russell & Randle are still question marks. They're rookies!!

But just because they're question marks doesn't mean that we don't have any direction.

CP3 was a direction!

Steve Nash & Dwight Howard was a direction!

I don't care what direction you have but when the commissioner of league changes the rules of the league (CBA) to FUCK in particular The Los Angeles Lakers, your direction blows up right in your face.

We're still picking up the pieces from that royal fuck job. That fucked us for years.

The rookies may or may not pan out. But we are set up nicely to get not 1, not 2 but 3 superstars during the 2016 free agency. And that is the only thing that can speed up the rebuilding process!

So chillax! And get a grip! We've been royally fucked by the powers that be. And it takes time to pick up the pieces.

LAKERS 4 LIFE BITCHES!!!
Lakers4Life

Postby Nycitylaker » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:47 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:

I want to be wrong but in all seriousness I know you cant be happy with what you are seeing. I feel like an asshole when I say anything bad about Russell or Byron but 4-23 is a bit ridiculous. There is a reason why people don't Post in here Kenny (other than you, Rev, Craig, and me), you know what it is? It is, most cant stand our FO because they have little direction and have made questionable moves and picks over the last 3 years. Roughly 90% of our fanbase has lost faith in our team. I will be here even if we go 10-72 but just keeping things real.

What the? Peeps don't post cuz we're losing. Now, some can't stand the FO, tis true but those same peeps couldn't stand the FO when we were winning not that long ago! Winning breeds enthusiasm for me. Losing, even losing knowing it's not our time, breeds frustration from a competitive shit talkin' standpoint. And when I'm losing (I'm as in I take it personal), I like to be left to my own devices. :ragein: Another reason I don't post as often is I didn't buy league pass KNOWING this would be a long season of rebuilding and chose not to pay for it. Were I on the west coast, I'd chime in more often as I'd get the games for free and be up for the games. Staying up till 1am on the East coast to watch a 40 point thrashing isn't fun nor worth the dough. I do however read these threads RELIGOUSLY. :bowdown:
Nycitylaker

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:33 pm

Craig's post was right on the money. We don't post because we're in a holding pattern until we see some improvement. This is a very young team. VERY YOUNG. The CBA did royally fuck us as did David Stern and I don't need to go back step by step as to why this was going to happen regardless of the efforts of the FO. We will know in a bout 3 seasons whether our front office played this correctly and I suspect a lot of Lakers fans will make excuses in 3 seasons that we're contenders despite the efforts of the front office. So if you want to read typical blame/hate shit, this ain't the place to be. That's why we're not posting. There's nothing to write about for now and we are being patient. Personally, I am proud of that.
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:34 pm

I love all of you guys regardless but I Post win or lose, Just sayin. Of course this place would be flooded if we were winning, I get that. Just because we stink is no reason not to Post. Hell Tate Posts once a week and others don't even chime in to say hi. The only time Tate Posts is just to rub it in to me when the Colts lose. I miss the good ol' days. I love Craig's passion because he does Post on game days at least, Rev does has his share too. I don't hold it against anyone not Posting. It is what it is, no bigge but this place is basically a ghost Town. People over at Tom's Post all the time though so take that for what it's worth brethren. I don't expect anyone to spend there time here or anything but hell at least chime in from time to time. :WTFface: A lot of my Posts are just me trying to get a reaction from someone actually but you guys know me too well. :waaaaa: Yes we stink, hopefully we get it turned around.
3Peatkb24

Postby Julius Russell » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:18 am

Okafor isn't Luck. Wiggins is that comparison.

And even that isn't quite accurate.

Either way.

We have 4 young players who have shown a lot of promise and also I like the idea of Lou and Nick
For the next 2 seasons as reliable NBA scorers.

We lack defense on the perimeter. When _______ replaces Kobe at SF next season that should improve some unless that SF is a top 3 pick.

I don't know if Clarkson will be a good defender but I think Russ will be okay at that position. Randle will be up and down.
We need two Cs, Hibbert can be 1 of them.
Julius Russell

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Julius Russell wrote:Okafor isn't Luck. Wiggins is that comparison.

And even that isn't quite accurate.

Either way.

We have 4 young players who have shown a lot of promise and also I like the idea of Lou and Nick
For the next 2 seasons as reliable NBA scorers.

We lack defense on the perimeter. When _______ replaces Kobe at SF next season that should improve some unless that SF is a top 3 pick.

I don't know if Clarkson will be a good defender but I think Russ will be okay at that position. Randle will be up and down.
We need two Cs, Hibbert can be 1 of them.

The Wiggins/Luck is a fair comparison because we really don't know what Okafor will become. I figure by next season the Wolves will be a Playoff team.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:28 pm

Great posts Ken, Craig and Jesus. We have our heads on straight and we know the plusses and minuses of discoursing with the Hollinger Page types . . . I was pimp-slapping all the Chicken Littles when I made Jedi Council and less is more, remember that. Being True means going through tough times and I'd rather endure this than endure Finals loss after Finals loss to some corrupt chowder-green monopoly. We are the only Jedi left until the Force Awakens.
lakerevolution

Postby lakerevolution » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:01 am

It's time for Lakers to give keys to D'Angelo Russell, Julius Randle and Jordan Clarkson and hope for lotto luck

http://www.lakersnation.com/its-time-fo ... 015/12/25/
lakerevolution

Return to LakerTalk