A look back at the history of chat

Re: A look back at the history of chat

Postby NuggetsCountry » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:26 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
NuggetsCountry wrote:Cofm99 has left the building. RIP Mike.

Man, do you know what happened to him. That is terrible news. RIP Cofm99. He Posted a lot in the Hollinger days.

I do not. Just what Frank & Lew posted on Facebook.
Image :yeahthat:
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

{ IMAGES }: 7

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:30 pm

NuggetsCountry wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:

Man, do you know what happened to him. That is terrible news. RIP Cofm99. He Posted a lot in the Hollinger days.

I do not. Just what Frank & Lew posted on Facebook.

He wasn't that old was he? I think maybe my age, maybe a few years older. I really never chatted with him much but he Posted a lot when we were at Hollinger's. He was real popular over there.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:34 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:I glanced over at Tom's and some of the Posters over there were showing Posts from the past and mentioning old members, which brought back great memories. I first started chatting on Laker Sites back in February of 2010 on the Hollinger's Site. So I have been at it now for 7 years. For a blast from the past here are some names that make my all-time Poster Team from 2010-present = this decade!
TrueFan1947 (Sam)
LEWSTRS
CYBERCosmiX
tate793
kb all day
PurpleNGoldinVegas (Catwoman)
Cofm99

*Our Posters in here now

NuggetsCountry
KobeMVP888 (Kenny)
lakerevolution (Rev)
Lakers4Life (Craig)
Nycitylaker (Jesus)
Julius Russell
kjkirby
Moos
srafrank (Frankie)
3Peatkb24 (me)

The Playoff run we had in 2010 was priceless! I got to chat with TrueFan1947 a lot, LEWSTRS, PurpleNGoldinVegas, KobeMVP888, Lakers4Life, Nycitylaker, tate793, srafrank, kb all day, and my man main lakerevolution during those times. Beating the Celtics was GREAT STUFF! Kobe for 5! Rev and I used to give the Trolls the business!

ALL ABOARD, THESE 16 PASSENGERS HAVE A TICKET ON THE LAKER TRUEFAN TRAIN, 16 COMFORTABLE SEATS! Where we have tons of Aquafina Bottled Water, Lemon Lime Gatorade, Orange Gatorade, Breakfast Blend Starbucks Coffee, Coke, Pepsi, hot Buffalo Wings, Barbecue Wings, Peperoni Pizza, Sausage Pizza, Mashed Potatoes, Mac-N-Cheese, Bratwursts + Mustard, 4 big screen TV's showing all big sporting events and all Lakers games when on, 2 huge bathrooms, one for males/other females, also showers too with soap and shampoo :roflmao: . Take the Laker Train to heaven folks, let the journey begin :)

*Of course plenty of Crown Royal 80 proof and the 90 proof-Crown Black, plenty of Absolute Vodka, 1800 Tequila too, and plenty of beer = Bud Lite, Coors Lite, and Miller Lite. Come on what would the trip be without alcohol :beavis:

RIP Cofm99, sad news today Brethren.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:12 pm

THOR. He was Robin to Lew's Batman as political opinions on FB go . . we had a few back and forths over the years. His handle was an abbreviation of his musical band, was it not? Condolences and prayers for his family, and may his soul find rest in Valhalla with an endless supply of golden mead!
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:47 am

lakerevolution wrote:

THOR. He was Robin to Lew's Batman as political opinions on FB go . . we had a few back and forths over the years. His handle was an abbreviation of his musical band, was it not? Condolences and prayers for his family, and may his soul find rest in Valhalla with an endless supply of golden mead!

I tend to avoid most political discussions because it ends friendships. I have a friend who is a diehard Democrat and I was at a party one night and he got into with another guy who was a diehard Repub. It was when Barack was running for 2nd term. Those guys actually had been friends for like 10 years and they have spoken now in like 5 years - really over a bunch of dumb shit IMO. One of my best friends of 25 years is a diehard Repub and anytime I used to praise Barack he would cringe, so I changed the subject pretty quickly. It is just not a good topic to discuss among friends. I am in the middle on most things in my beliefs, I think both the Left and Right has it's flaws. I thought what Donald did by helping the UCLA players was actually outstanding despite the hate he gets. I didn't want him or Hillary in regarding the race though, I miss Barack to be honest. I bet over at Facebook you guys have had some nasty Political debates, I haven't been on Facebook in a long while. I just want to stay out of those convo's because they can turn ugly.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:28 pm

"I miss Barack" is all you have to say!
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:45 pm

lakerevolution wrote:"I miss Barack" is all you have to say!

Yep. That does sum it up, other than Billy C, he is my favorite President. Barack is a lot better than Donny and Hillary IMO.
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk