Fantasy Basketball League

Re: Fantasy Basketball League

Postby NuggetsCountry » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:03 pm

Lost in both leagues.............3 points short on the outlier league. Didn't get an big output enough to put me over the top in that one.

That 70 points game by Booker with 24 of 26 FTs killed my chances in ours. Plus IT and RW did OK but not their usual huge games, so............. next year............

Like I said I'm getting rid of TOs, as they are random and not really indicative of any skill by managers, as 3Peat said. I ran into the no limit waiver swaps in the other league, but they had a 2 day wait, so who the fuck knows who is playing 2 days from now - STUPID!

Wasn't really much fun on the waiver wire this year anyway............................

Back to sleeping in at night and rehearsing opera in earnest! 6 weeks away from Mikado performances! :standingO:
Image :yeahthat:
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

{ IMAGES }: 7

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:01 am

NuggetsCountry wrote:Lost in both leagues.............3 points short on the outlier league. Didn't get an big output enough to put me over the top in that one.

That 70 points game by Booker with 24 of 26 FTs killed my chances in ours. Plus IT and RW did OK but not their usual huge games, so............. next year............

Like I said I'm getting rid of TOs, as they are random and not really indicative of any skill by managers, as 3Peat said. I ran into the no limit waiver swaps in the other league, but they had a 2 day wait, so who the fuck knows who is playing 2 days from now - STUPID!

Wasn't really much fun on the waiver wire this year anyway............................

Back to sleeping in at night and rehearsing opera in earnest! 6 weeks away from Mikado performances! :standingO:

Yeah I made a hell of a run at it, only ended up losing 6-4. House just had too much firepower! It was fun while it lasted. I don't even care about the 3rd place game. I will still set my lineup each day but wont make any moves. I only have 3 players playing tonight LOL.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:51 am

A look at our League over the last 3 years,
2015: Final 4 - Nuggs over 3Peat, Craig over Kenny. Finals - Nuggs over Craig = Nuggs World Champion (8 teams total)
2016: Final 4 - 3Peat over Rev, Nuggs over Kenny. Finals - 3peat over Nuggs = 3Peat World Champion (8 teams total)
2017: Final 4 - so far House over 3Peat, DNP over Nuggs. Finals - House vs DNP (8 teams total)
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:42 am

Congratulations Nuggs for finishing in 3rd place!!! The way House of Payne and DNP-CD dominated all season, third is commendable! I was looking good for a while there, but injuries really killed me late - plus I am certainly not the wheeling-dealing, everyday-swapping fantasy junkie that some of these guys clearly are. It's still a good diversion and a way to enjoy the season when our Lakers aren't exactly distracting us.

Until next year!!
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:56 am

lakerevolution wrote:Congratulations Nuggs for finishing in 3rd place!!! The way House of Payne and DNP-CD dominated all season, third is commendable! I was looking good for a while there, but injuries really killed me late - plus I am certainly not the wheeling-dealing, everyday-swapping fantasy junkie that some of these guys clearly are. It's still a good diversion and a way to enjoy the season when our Lakers aren't exactly distracting us.

Until next year!!

Yeah the 2 newcomers did a hell of a job, congrats to House of Payne to becoming the Champ. He was the best player all season. Once I lost to House in the Final 4, I really didn't care about the 3rd place game once getting knocked out of the championship bracket. I didn't even set my lineup yesterday nor did I make any moves all week. Nuggs may have beat me anyway so not going to take anything away from him but whether I finish 3rd or 4th really makes no difference to me. Making the Final 4 is always commendable, especially this season because Kenny had a solid season too. I had to beat him just to go far in this. I put up a fight against House only losing 6-4 but he had too much for me.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:00 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:A look at our League over the last 3 years,
2015: Final 4 - Nuggs over 3Peat, Craig over Kenny. Finals - Nuggs over Craig = Nuggs World Champion (8 teams total)
2016: Final 4 - 3Peat over Rev, Nuggs over Kenny. Finals - 3peat over Nuggs = 3Peat World Champion (8 teams total)
2017: Final 4 - House over 3Peat, DNP over Nuggs. Finals - House over DNP = House World Champion(8 teams total)
3Peatkb24

Postby NuggetsCountry » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:58 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:Congratulations Nuggs for finishing in 3rd place!!! The way House of Payne and DNP-CD dominated all season, third is commendable! I was looking good for a while there, but injuries really killed me late - plus I am certainly not the wheeling-dealing, everyday-swapping fantasy junkie that some of these guys clearly are. It's still a good diversion and a way to enjoy the season when our Lakers aren't exactly distracting us.

Until next year!!

Yeah the 2 newcomers did a hell of a job, congrats to House of Payne to becoming the Champ. He was the best player all season. Once I lost to House in the Final 4, I really didn't care about the 3rd place game once getting knocked out of the championship bracket. I didn't even set my lineup yesterday nor did I make any moves all week. Nuggs may have beat me anyway so not going to take anything away from him but whether I finish 3rd or 4th really makes no difference to me. Making the Final 4 is always commendable, especially this season because Kenny had a solid season too. I had to beat him just to go far in this. I put up a fight against House only losing 6-4 but he had too much for me.

yeah I was likewise barely interested this season. I saw you forgot to fix yer lineup Saturday. Like Rev says, it is a way to stay engaged w/o the likes of the Mamba. I came in 4th in the other idiotic league I was in by a huge assist day by 2 opponents players - WGAS.
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:04 am

NuggetsCountry wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:

Until next year!!

yeah I was likewise barely interested this season. I saw you forgot to fix yer lineup Saturday. Like Rev says, it is a way to stay engaged w/o the likes of the Mamba. I came in 4th in the other idiotic league I was in by a huge assist day by 2 opponents players - WGAS.

Yeah once House eliminated me it was over for me. I gave it my all vs Rev to make the Playoffs and then Ken to make the Final 4 but House just had too much for me. Congrats on getting 3rd place, you probably would've beat me anyway even if I had been making crazy moves all week :roflmao:. It sure didn't help me against House!
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:05 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:A look at our League over the last 3 years,
2017: Final 4 - House over 3Peat, DNP over Nuggs. Finals - House over DNP = House World Champion(8 teams total)

Pretty much sums up 3 years folks!
3Peatkb24

Postby NuggetsCountry » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:19 pm

I changed it up a bit this year. No delineation as to what kind of guards or forwards. No TOs. Added T/A stat. Draft on Friday.
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Awww shit now I gotta go act like I remember all my Yahoo! passwords. What time Friday?

:slamdunk:
lakerevolution

Postby NuggetsCountry » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:06 am

lakerevolution wrote:Awww shit now I gotta go act like I remember all my Yahoo! passwords. What time Friday?

:slamdunk:

Date: Friday, October 13, 2017
Time: 7:30 pm MDT
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

Postby NuggetsCountry » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:37 pm

Our champ from last year is not playing, so we can't hold a draft with an odd number of teams (7). We need another player!
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

Postby lakerevolution » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:46 pm

NuggetsCountry wrote:Our champ from last year is not playing, so we can't hold a draft with an odd number of teams (7). We need another player!

I was thinking of enlisting my son's help and combining our efforts on one team (mine), so that would make . . 6? I really want to participate but good lord I am so busy I could use the assistance. What time is the draft?
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:10 pm

NuggetsCountry wrote:Our champ from last year is not playing, so we can't hold a draft with an odd number of teams (7). We need another player!

Can you send me the link again? I think you may have already but I have like 100 emails I have to go through. I will just let Auto Draft do mine, that is what I have done every year and have had success. Sucks the Champ isn't playing I wanted to knock him off.
3Peatkb24

PreviousNext

Return to LakerTalk