Preseason Thread

Re: Preseason Thread

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:10 am

Some bimbo dumps a drink on two Laker fans who kneeled at the anthem (in their seats) and then she tweets about it with the hashtag "lakers". Savannah Sugg. See, in 2017 when you do things like this your entire life is ruined. Her job, school and entire life history is now known to everyone through the magic of the internet and social media. Was it worth it? People are calling for a statement from the Lakers. Banning her from Staples for life, and maybe some free tickets for the "victims of her aggression" :waaaaa:

Gotta love patriotism.
lakerevolution

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:48 am

lakerevolution wrote:Some bimbo dumps a drink on two Laker fans who kneeled at the anthem (in their seats) and then she tweets about it with the hashtag "lakers". Savannah Sugg. See, in 2017 when you do things like this your entire life is ruined. Her job, school and entire life history is now known to everyone through the magic of the internet and social media. Was it worth it? People are calling for a statement from the Lakers. Banning her from Staples for life, and maybe some free tickets for the "victims of her aggression" :waaaaa:

Gotta love patriotism.

Both expressing their freedoms of speech and expression, except that one was peaceful and the other amounted to an assault and battery, technically. Also, one understands that it isn't the Military Anthem and that the flag is a symbol of America, not JUST those who fought for us, and also understands that police violence, violence in general and racism are intolerable, and that those who fought for our freedoms fought for their right to take a knee. The other only understands her instincts, is incapable of rational thought, and is just plain fuckin' stupid. She has every right to dislike folks peacefully protesting in whatever manner they choose, but she does not have the right to physically assault them. On fact, all she did was prove their point. She stands with The Fucking Moron.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:39 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:Some bimbo dumps a drink on two Laker fans who kneeled at the anthem (in their seats) and then she tweets about it with the hashtag "lakers". Savannah Sugg. See, in 2017 when you do things like this your entire life is ruined. Her job, school and entire life history is now known to everyone through the magic of the internet and social media. Was it worth it? People are calling for a statement from the Lakers. Banning her from Staples for life, and maybe some free tickets for the "victims of her aggression" :waaaaa:

Gotta love patriotism.

Both expressing their freedoms of speech and expression, except that one was peaceful and the other amounted to an assault and battery, technically. Also, one understands that it isn't the Military Anthem and that the flag is a symbol of America, not JUST those who fought for us, and also understands that police violence, violence in general and racism are intolerable, and that those who fought for our freedoms fought for their right to take a knee. The other only understands her instincts, is incapable of rational thought, and is just plain fuckin' stupid. She has every right to dislike folks peacefully protesting in whatever manner they choose, but she does not have the right to physically assault them. On fact, all she did was prove their point. She stands with The Fucking Moron.

Surprised she wasn't arrested for Assault. Dumping a drink on someone is an Assault. I am against kneeling for the flag but would never do what she did, that was just plain stupid!
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:39 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:Surprised she wasn't arrested for Assault. Dumping a drink on someone is an Assault. I am against kneeling for the flag but would never do what she did, that was just plain stupid!

Not to be basketball? :snapout: but if a black girl did this she would have been taken directly to jail. The privileged audacity of this chick in the lpmua6/Pence era is kind of scary. Me, I would have mollywhopped that bitch right then and there. Glad those two guys had more peace and presence in their hearts at that moment. Would never think that getting a drink dumped on you would make you a hero :kingclaphands:
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:26 am

lakerevolution wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Surprised she wasn't arrested for Assault. Dumping a drink on someone is an Assault. I am against kneeling for the flag but would never do what she did, that was just plain stupid!

Not to be basketball? :snapout: but if a black girl did this she would have been taken directly to jail. The privileged audacity of this chick in the lpmua6/Pence era is kind of scary. Me, I would have mollywhopped that bitch right then and there. Glad those two guys had more peace and presence in their hearts at that moment. Would never think that getting a drink dumped on you would make you a hero :kingclaphands:

I am not sure how I would've handled a drink being poured on me, of course even if a girl did it I would've wanted to pull a Mike Tyson on her but probably wouldn't. I have never hit a female in my life but would've been upset. She is a complete idiot, I don't agree with the kneeling but she is a dumb shit for doing what she did, that is Assault. If I was with you and you kneeled I wouldn't think anything less of you, I just wouldn't kneel my friend. I love you man.
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:25 pm

I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby Moos » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:38 pm

Gotta love patriotism.

Sorry to turn this thread into basketball unrelated.

Even if the justice department create a task force to fight or bring awareness against discrimination, racism and injustice in the US; mission won't be accomplished, the US in a huge social struggles right now. I hope it gets better soon then I come back.

In all Euroupian countries sporting events, they don't play national anthems for promotion purposes, only during International games.

Here's the reason regarding US national anthem..

DOD paid $53 million of taxpayers' money to pro sports for military ...
http://www.post-gazette.com/news/nation ... 1511060140
Moos

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:27 pm

Good to see you posting more, Moos! Didn't realize you were halfway around the world!

As the remnants of the ESPN Hollinger's Page know, my original name was RevolutionIsNow, because I have always been aware of and in tune with the stifling of progress in American society. It really depends on where you grow up, what your family's values are, and how much/little you pay attention to history and current events. The new, trendy term for being conscious is "woke", and let me tell you it's no picnic being awake and aware of all the hidden and ignored truths embedded across the course of U.S. and world history. Many Americans are simply, naively unaware or purposely dismissive of the ugly side of our country's development and therefore do not relate to the needs of society to refresh, renew and re-invent itself every couple of generations. Change is not always comfortable or pretty, but those who try to stand in the way of it are only causing the pressure to build up until *POP* :panic: the lid blows off. I've seen things coming for a while; it's kind of a reckoning. Until Americans are ready to own up to the sins of the past and how they still deeply impact current society, things will never improve. And because of the tremendous swing from Bush to hwuyat and now to lpmua6, society is getting messier. And we're not going in the right direction. Pray for us :nailbiter:

AND GO LAKERS!!!
lakerevolution

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:37 am

I'm proud to be among a diverse group of Americans in here. We're a small gathering, but we cover the racial, religious and ideological spectrum and we all get along. If money wasn't the ONLY driving force in politics, I bet that the politicians would find a lot more common ground, too. Citizens United is the worst Supreme Court decision ever and it will not be going anywhere for many decades. It allows the wealthy to completely control politics and as long as these greedy bastards can buy gerrymandering and voter suppression, we'll be stuck in a reverse spiral for a very long time.
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:54 am

I honestly think we all should just get along no matter Race, Religion, Gender, or Beliefs. Until that happens this country will always have prejudices. We need to be careful what we say and how we protest as well because that also offends certain groups of people. I think we live in the best country in the world though so I always respect the flag and anthem.
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:23 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:I honestly think we all should just get along no matter Race, Religion, Gender, or Beliefs. Until that happens this country will always have prejudices. We need to be careful what we say and how we protest as well because that also offends certain groups of people. I think we live in the best country in the world though so I always respect the flag and anthem.

I have no idea what you mean about "how we protest." Is it OK for white supremacists to march KKK style with tiki torches, but not OK for a football player to take a knee during the anthem when the leader of the country he is supposed to love stokes the flames of racism and police brutality? Again, it is not the Military Anthem and if that flag represents something to him that is hurting millions of Americans, how is that not a proper form of protest? Was it OK for basketball?/anti-gay asshole Mike Pence to stage a political stunt using taxpayer money in PROTEST to the players exercising their right of free speech and expression? When Colin Kaepernick did this initially, my gut instinct was that it was wrong, but given the scope of what he meant and what it represents, he isn't disrespecting the flag or the anthem and he loves both. Anytime there are strikes or peaceful protests, those who do not agree with the protesting people don't like it and usually think it's wrong. It's like a lockout in the NBA. Did you like that? I certainly didn't and I can't stand the billionaire owners whose lives revolve around money, but there are always two sides to a coin. This is the stage where their voices can be heard the loudest and where they can do it peacefully, so I don't hold it against them. Then there was Charlottesville. You tell me what's worse.
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:28 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:I honestly think we all should just get along no matter Race, Religion, Gender, or Beliefs. Until that happens this country will always have prejudices. We need to be careful what we say and how we protest as well because that also offends certain groups of people. I think we live in the best country in the world though so I always respect the flag and anthem.

I have no idea what you mean about "how we protest." Is it OK for white supremacists to march KKK style with tiki torches, but not OK for a football player to take a knee during the anthem when the leader of the country he is supposed to love stokes the flames of racism and police brutality? Again, it is not the Military Anthem and if that flag represents something to him that is hurting millions of Americans, how is that not a proper form of protest? Was it OK for basketball?/anti-gay asshole Mike Pence to stage a political stunt using taxpayer money in PROTEST to the players exercising their right of free speech and expression? When Colin Kaepernick did this initially, my gut instinct was that it was wrong, but given the scope of what he meant and what it represents, he isn't disrespecting the flag or the anthem and he loves both. Anytime there are strikes or peaceful protests, those who do not agree with the protesting people don't like it and usually think it's wrong. It's like a lockout in the NBA. Did you like that? I certainly didn't and I can't stand the billionaire owners whose lives revolve around money, but there are always two sides to a coin. This is the stage where their voices can be heard the loudest and where they can do it peacefully, so I don't hold it against them. Then there was Charlottesville. You tell me what's worse.

I guess that backfired on me, maybe I need to stick to sports :roflmao:
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:34 am

I am no longer going to discuss politics in here. I am clearly for equality, love all races and genders, and respect everyone's beliefs as everyone in here knows but if someone cant respect the fact I am against kneeling for our flag/anthem then oh well, that is your problem. I am done with it. Politics and Sports shouldn't even mix IMO. Hell I didn't even want lpmua6/Pence in but because I am from Indy I get stereo typed - maybe I should protest that, good freakin God!

We = us as a Nation, all races how we protest. Hell Robert called me a closet lpmua6 fan months ago (remember) and never even a apologized for it, should I kneel in protest and not Post in here anymore because he is so wrong, No I am a man and laughed it off.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:32 pm

One last thing on this Shaq, Ray Lewis, and Cam Newton all agree with me, kneeling is wrong. Game over. Look it up on youtube. Ray Lewis thinks it's ridiculous to protest that way so does Shaq. NFL is losing ratings because of this too.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:27 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:I am no longer going to discuss politics in here. I am clearly for equality, love all races and genders, and respect everyone's beliefs as everyone in here knows but if someone cant respect the fact I am against kneeling for our flag/anthem then oh well, that is your problem. I am done with it. Politics and Sports shouldn't even mix IMO. Hell I didn't even want lpmua6/Pence in but because I am from Indy I get stereo typed - maybe I should protest that, good freakin God!

We = us as a Nation, all races how we protest. Hell Robert called me a closet lpmua6 fan months ago (remember) and never even a apologized for it, should I kneel in protest and not Post in here anymore because he is so wrong, No I am a man and laughed it off.

Robert can say what ever he wants to, like Jamele Hill calling lpmua6 a basketball? and nobody even gives a shit because they hate the guy, as a white male if I even say one thing that resembles racism toward a minority I am looked at like a basketball? or an asshole. Jamele Hill is the biggest basketball? on ESPN but because she is black and a woman she gets away with everything. Curt Schilling said trandgenders shouldn't use a female bathroom and ESPN shitcanned him (By the way I agree, if I had a young daughter, the last thing I want is some dude in a girls bathroom). Jamele calls the President a basketball? and everyone laughs. I don't give a fuck if it's true or not but what she said was worse than what Schilling said.

Imagine if Jamele Hill were white and called hwuyat the N word, I guarantee she would've been shitcanned and should be. That is wrong and it is wrong when you work for a major sports network to call the president basketball? as well. Works both ways folks.
3Peatkb24

PreviousNext

Return to LakerTalk