Rev and I

Rev and I

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:03 am

We finally chatted on the phone and it is was what I expected, Rev just being Rev. We were the Shaq and Kobe of this chatting era and Ken is the Phil lol. Rev is cool and I will always have his back. We chatted about lists and other things. Rev is my sidekick, guy is damn cool. I love him as a Brethren. We took care of our business back in the ESPN days destroying trolls and nobody could take us on regarding chatting on the Game Threads . Rev is in incredible guy, full of energy. I expected nothing less :kingclaphands: . Like when I met Ken in person, he was Phil like and we ate 12 wings a piece at a small Indy bar and drink 4 or 5 beers :kingclaphands: Frank is awesome too, I did talk to him on the phone but it was a years ago.

Where is Craig and Lew at? I miss the ol'gang.

I think Rev and I could've tore it up in Gus Mackers together with 1 big guy that could rebound and defend the paint. I did come in 3rd in a Gus Macker tourney back in 1990 but I had to had 2 6'7 players playing with me but I had to do a lot of shooting. That was basically the pro league by the way. A great accomplisment. I was playing against some D 1 players.

We got knocked out by guys that were basically pro players/D 1, and were like monsters at 6'8 and silly stuff. I am ok with it. I got to stay at a hotel back in 1990 and eat well and relax. I got to play with a dude that was 6'7 and could defend like nobody I have seen, I was dishing to him. I just said give me the ball :roflmao: . The other guy was 6'7 as well but was an average player, still not bad. 3rd out of a 100 = not bad in tough comp.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk