I miss Ken

I miss Ken

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:38 am

After my accident I haven't been the same in all honesty, when I got hit it should've killed me because of the impact. The drunk driver that hit me nailed me from behind and sent sailing at least 20 feet across the interstate, it is in the police report. I just didn't want to go the route of a law suit. She was young and dumb and I probably saved someone's life because of her hitting me. Shout out to Ken for having my back though at that time. I love you brother.

She is only 25 years old and I told her after she hit me 'learn your lesson' and I was surprised she was ok. My head hasn't been the same though, I have fear when I get on the interstate still but it is getting better.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: I miss Ken

Postby lakerevolution » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:05 am

I didn't realize how bad the accident was - wow, you are certainly blessed to be here. I still dwell on my head-on collision and think about how I could have died or been laid up in the hospital for weeks. Anytime you get behind the wheel it's serious business with all these stupid people out here. Good thing cars are getting safer and smarter.

As for Ken, hell -- he's been going through stuff too, even if he doesn't want to disclose it. His sons are great guys (I occasionally comment with them on FB) and he's likely just trying to enjoy things in the moment right now. Life is like that. I've been meaning to ring him up just to say hi. Perhaps we need to consider changing formats after this season . . or joining an already-thriving Laker page :waaaaa: where we can talk shit and get into verbal fights again! :catfite:
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:54 am

lakerevolution wrote:I didn't realize how bad the accident was - wow, you are certainly blessed to be here. I still dwell on my head-on collision and think about how I could have died or been laid up in the hospital for weeks. Anytime you get behind the wheel it's serious business with all these stupid people out here. Good thing cars are getting safer and smarter.

As for Ken, hell -- he's been going through stuff too, even if he doesn't want to disclose it. His sons are great guys (I occasionally comment with them on FB) and he's likely just trying to enjoy things in the moment right now. Life is like that. I've been meaning to ring him up just to say hi. Perhaps we need to consider changing formats after this season . . or joining an already-thriving Laker page :waaaaa: where we can talk shit and get into verbal fights again! :catfite:

Yeah my accident was pretty bad. I settled with the insurance company and they paid me around 1000 dollars (In Cali 1000 is like 3000) + I got basically 4000 for my car, so I was able to buy a new car with that down payment. I will say this, everytime I get on the interstate I am looking behind me a lot more now. I was lucky it didn't break my neck with that type of impact from behind. I checked out ok but it is more mental with me.

I have Ken's number but I rarely call anyone and bother them lol. I call my mom and that is about it. Take care Rev, I will still be around to post at times to keep this going :cheers:
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:15 pm

Feel free to text me! 510-586-4508. Would love to finally chat with the dude I've been runnin and gunnin with for the last 11+ years! My evenings are free - adjust for Cooper Kupp time :rollyellow:
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:52 am

lakerevolution wrote:Feel free to text me! 510-586-4508. Would love to finally chat with the dude I've been runnin and gunnin with for the last 11+ years! My evenings are free - adjust for Cooper Kupp time :rollyellow:

Well do, I go into work most nights around midnight which in Cali that is only 9pm. Yeah Coop won MVP :kingclaphands:
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk