Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:41 am

Everyone enjoy your holiday, eat and drink and be merry :cheers:
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: Merry Christmas everyone!

Postby lakerevolution » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:58 pm

Hey Happy Holidays 3Peat - not much joy in Lakerville these days, but outside of SF and Phoenix, nobody's really playing up to their standards. Raise a glass of cheer :cheers: and let's be thankful for what we have!
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:28 pm

lakerevolution wrote:Hey Happy Holidays 3Peat - not much joy in Lakerville these days, but outside of SF and Phoenix, nobody's really playing up to their standards. Raise a glass of cheer :cheers: and let's be thankful for what we have!

Yeah I have been working a lot but still get Sundays off. I am really enjoying the Colts season, we have a good team but with the Covid stuff, football has been a shitshow as a whole in reality. I am usually positive about the Lakers but I just don't like this teams chemistry, we don't play D, AD can't stay healthy, and we have ageing players. LeBron's legacy will stay intact no matter how finishes his career which to me he is a Top 5 player of all-time (best player of the last decade = 2011-2020 seasons). Jordan, Magic, Kareem, and Kobe are in my top 5. It is really debatable to say he is better than any of those guys, even Bird and Shaq are in that discussion. I am thankful he helped bring us #17, that was huge tying Boston for the most Championships :lthup:. As of now I think Durant, Curry, and Giannis are the 3 best players in the league.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:20 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:Hey Happy Holidays 3Peat - not much joy in Lakerville these days, but outside of SF and Phoenix, nobody's really playing up to their standards. Raise a glass of cheer :cheers: and let's be thankful for what we have!

Yeah I have been working a lot but still get Sundays off. I am really enjoying the Colts season, we have a good team but with the Covid stuff, football has been a shitshow as a whole in reality. I am usually positive about the Lakers but I just don't like this teams chemistry, we don't play D, AD can't stay healthy, and we have ageing players. LeBron's legacy will stay intact no matter how finishes his career which to me he is a Top 5 player of all-time (best player of the last decade = 2011-2020 seasons). Jordan, Magic, Kareem, and Kobe are in my top 5. It is really debatable to say he is better than any of those guys, even Bird and Shaq are in that discussion. I am thankful he helped bring us #17, that was huge tying Boston for the most Championships :lthup:. As of now I think Durant, Curry, and Giannis are the 3 best players in the league.

As Apollo Creed told Duke and Adrian after Rocky quit running on the beach trying to outrun Apollo (Rocky 3) - it is over it is all over, then he yelled at Rocky = What the hell is a matter with you! I will yell and say = What the hell is a matter with you Lakers?
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:53 am

Seems like most Laker fans want to ship Russ outta town asap :bomb: . I don't know if all of our pieces (including this newly-acquired Stanley guy) will ever gel together, but it looks like LeBron is just going full 2006 Kobe and getting as many points, rebounds, assists, blocks and steals as he can with the time he has left. People talk about 37 being "old" but these guys are in way better shape than players from the 80s and before. He's going to catch Karl Malone soon then it's on to Kareem.
lakerevolution

Return to LakerTalk