Instead of creating new Game Threads-Lakers talk can be here

Re: Instead of creating new Game Threads-Lakers talk can be

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:59 pm

Anybody watching this garbage? Man we are bad. It is over, time to rebuild. Clippers are up 103-73. 27-35 on the season, we may not make the top 10?? When I was playing in tournaments (came in 3rd 1 year against great comp = D 1 players) and I ran that mini - marathon in 2 hours I gave 100%. The Lakers look like they don't care, they play no D and just go through the motions. :pissedkobe:
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:43 pm

Lakers just have no heart, here I am 5'8 180 pounds and came in 3rd in a Gus Macker Tournament playing in the top league out of 100 other teams, yes I played with another great player who was 6'7 but I could shoot. The 1 guy I played with went on to play D 1 - I won't say his name but he could do it all! The other guy was ok but he also was 6'7 and could defend. There were so many different leagues back then and I told my teammates we are going to go up against the best. That was in Ohio.

2 best accomplishments sports wise I ever had was that tournament and running that mini - marathon in 2 hours coming in the top 5000 out of 35000.

Word of advice = Once you have no heart anymore it all goes down the shitter. I can never dream or be on any of these guys regarding pro-level but it is sad to see they have no heart. I can just read it, I have been around too long not to notice. IMO, LeBron is just sticking around to play with his son in 2 years and to beat Kareem's record, Westbrook stinks as a pro as of today, he is 2 times better than me but as a pro he wrecks every team he goes too. Davis is like glass, he can't play for more than 2 weeks without getting injured than he is out for a month. Vogel is Vogel, he always wears out his welcome, I know being from Indy. Time to rebuild and move on brethren.

I will say this, my 3rd best accomplishment sports wise was beating Nuggs in the 2016 Fantasy league :roflmao: . He was so unstoppable but I kept punching away and had the perfect team to barely outlast him. We were acquiring players right at midnight every night lol. We were even in almost category in the Finals but I won by 1 Turnover. Nuggs was so awesome, I felt like Rocky just beat Creed by 1 second in Rocky 2. I was so lucky.

My rant for the day.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:47 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:Lakers just have no heart, here I am 5'8 180 pounds and came in 3rd in a Gus Macker Tournament playing in the top league out of 100 other teams, yes I played with another great player who was 6'7 but I could shoot. The 1 guy I played with went on to play D 1 - I won't say his name but he could do it all! The other guy was ok but he also was 6'7 and could defend. There were so many different leagues back then and I told my teammates we are going to go up against the best. That was in Ohio.

2 best accomplishments sports wise I ever had was that tournament and running that mini - marathon in 2 hours coming in the top 5000 out of 35000.

Word of advice = Once you have no heart anymore it all goes down the shitter. I can never dream or be on any of these guys regarding pro-level but it is sad to see they have no heart. I can just read it, I have been around too long not to notice. IMO, LeBron is just sticking around to play with his son in 2 years and to beat Kareem's record, Westbrook stinks as a pro as of today, he is 2 times better than me but as a pro he wrecks every team he goes too. Davis is like glass, he can't play for more than 2 weeks without getting injured than he is out for a month. Vogel is Vogel, he always wears out his welcome, I know being from Indy. Time to rebuild and move on brethren.

I will say this, my 3rd best accomplishment sports wise was beating Nuggs in the 2016 Fantasy league :roflmao: . He was so unstoppable but I kept punching away and had the perfect team to barely outlast him. We were acquiring players right at midnight every night lol. We were even in almost category in the Finals but I won by 1 Turnover. Nuggs was so awesome, I felt like Rocky just beat Creed by 1 second in Rocky 2. I was so lucky.

My rant for the day.

Thanks LeBron for last night,that is what we need as Lakers fans, just play hard and show heart. Awesome performance :kingclaphands:
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:13 am

No heart, I called it. We need to clean house. I would trade LeBron at the end of the season. We could get a 1st round and a 2nd round pick this year and next year for LeBron and even a very good player on top of it. At that point hope AD can stay healthy next season and let it ride. We are stuck with Westbrook so it would be him/AD/ and a key role player + we would have multiple picks even next season. Fire Vogel, he is pulling a Pacers where players got tired of him, hire a different kind of coach. If we got someone like Jay Wright from Nova, that would be awesome. Just an example.

Get the Cavs on the horn :beavis:
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk