THE PRACTICE SEASON STARTS ON TUESDAY!

THE PRACTICE SEASON STARTS ON TUESDAY!

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:51 am

It sounds so right to put it in those terms again. I will TRY to make sure to post the game threads. Thank God the vaccines will happen in 2021 and we should get back to "normal' sometime in 2021. Here's wishing everyone a fantastic holiday season. Please stay safe everyone.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Re: THE PRACTICE SEASON STARTS ON TUESDAY!

Postby lakerevolution » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:26 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:It sounds so right to put it in those terms again. I will TRY to make sure to post the game threads. Thank God the vaccines will happen in 2021 and we should get back to "normal' sometime in 2021. Here's wishing everyone a fantastic holiday season. Please stay safe everyone.

A Kenny sighting!! YES, we are in the PRACTICE SEASON again, thanks to the savvy get-back of Jeannie Buss and the circle she kept over the years. YES, Magic. And also the Rambises. And Rob Pelinka's Mamba-like dedication to returning the Lakers to NBA prominence. Take away the Covid and we STILL stomp over anybody in the Assoc. It was tough to endure those bleak 8-9 years of Kobe's declining health and our lost-in-the-wilderness dive into the absolute cellar of basketball - by Laker standards - but our FAITH IN THINGS UNSEEN held out, our belief in the Laker brand stayed consistent, we flexed our Jedi powers and stuck together on this page and are now being rewarded with the very status our ENTITLED asses deserve!!! :boxin:

Who would have though LeBron?

And AD?

And the solid stewardship of Vogel and Kidd?

The return of Dwight and the Excellence of Rondo?

Caruso.

RIP Kobe.

And now we have an even BETTER team with Schroeder, Harrell and Matthews.

:pissedkobe: :LOBtrophy: :standingO:
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:05 am

You know why Kenny showed up, I used my David Blaine powers to get him here. I kid you not, I was thinking about him earlier today and the time we hung out at that little bar in Indy. I was talking to a friend about him on the phone. We had 4 beers a piece and a shot of whisky and some hot wings. Discussed sports and life. That was back in 2016 lol. Kenny is one of the best people you could ever meet :rthup:

Yeah we are back on top and I don't see anyone knocking us off this year. The Clippers have Boy George and a poor man's LeBron in Kawhi, Houston lost Westy and may lose Harden?? Dallas will be very good, I like Doncic but they don't have the fire power to beat us. Nuggets = very good but not enough. In the East, Bucks have Giannis but choke every year, Celtics don't have enough either. Miami is solid but no match for us. The Nets have me curious with Durant back I have to admit but they aren't beating us either.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:11 pm

Thank you for the kind words, Mike! KUZZZZZZ!!!! I'm a fan and let's hope his game continues to evolve and that the chemistry keeps improving. Now we have LeBron, AD, Kuz and KCP locked up with the added flexibility of packaging Kuz and KCP in a deal for a third star (13M + 13M = 26M) should that be the right play next summer with LeBron aging. If Kuz and KCP have solid seasons, they are in their prime along with AD, so win-win! We also own Dennis Schroder's Bird Rights, so if he's a fit, we can lock him up, too, and he just entered his prime. We'll see about Montrezl Harrell, who has a player option next summer, and the Great Caruso, whose Bird Rights we'll own. All of this is very exciting and Rob Pelinka is playing this like a seasoned maestro!

Sam gave us the concept of the "practice season," which got under the skin of many bloggers at Medina's LA Times blog, but fuck them. Considering the short, crammed in season, after a brief rest, Frank Vogel will have the 11 man rotation scrimmaging its ass off with all kinds of different lineups, so this practice season should be fascinating!

I will TRY to REMEMBER (getting old, fellers) to post the GAME THREAD before each game and get back into the swing of making the TrueFans my first priority in the morning. It's been weird, from my wife passing away to the pandemic to meeting a new lady right before the pandemic hit who I am still seeing to The Bubble, etc, so bear with me!

Let's do this again!! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!!
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby lakerevolution » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:32 pm

Boy George :waaaaa:
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:47 am

lakerevolution wrote:Boy George :waaaaa:

I figured you would get a kick out of that. I get cute from time to time but he always comes up short in the playoffs :lthup:
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk