Happy Thanksgiving Brethren

Happy Thanksgiving Brethren

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:53 am

I am on vacation until Monday night now. This is my favorite holiday and it isn't even close, I took the next 4 days/nights off. I am at mom's where she is cooking a juicy Turkey, Mash Potatoes and Gravy, Stuffing, Green Beans in a crock pot, and Mac n Cheese. I also have a half gallon of crown lol.

I am thankful for a lot of things:

Thankful for knowing you guys the last 10 years (Kenny, Rev, Nuggs, Jesus, Craig - I love you guys), since the 2010 Championship season. Robert I didn't forget you, I love you too.

Thankful for my mom being healthy.

Thankful to have a decent paying job and working a lot during this horrible pandemic. I am totally out of debt and that is a great feeling.

Thankful for my Lakers winning the Championship in 2020, we are back on top.

Thankful for my Colts winning the SB in 2006/07 and they are good this year, Rivers has recharged the whole franchise.

Thankful my Cubs won the WS in 2016.

-Hope you guys all have a happy holiday, eat well and get drunk, and get your groove on :cheers: .
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Brethren

Postby lakerevolution » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:41 pm

This can be a holiday non-Laker thread. Not as much holly-jolly this year, the Pandemic is sure to blame. First Thanksgiving as a separated family for me :wishbone: , my kids did the mom/grandma thing but I just stayed home and cooked tons of food for myself. I am VERY thankful for my life, my sons, my family and friends and of course for this fanhood that has brought us together over the decades of competition.

Let's hope we're all still feasting on leftovers, both in the real sense and from a reminiscient point of view about how blessed we were to watch that title run. History will judge it (and probably the next one) as "*technical" but oh well it's always who shows up and who shows out.

lakerevolution

Return to LakerTalk