10/09/20 NBA Finals Game 5: Heat "at" Lakers GAME THREAD

Re: 10/09/20 NBA Finals Game 5: Heat "at" Lakers GAME THREAD

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:50 pm

Pope has been outstanding in this series, LeBron from downtown again. I will tell you this, Davis's smothering defense was the best I have seen in a long time, Bill Russell should be proud of this stuff.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:54 pm

I just drove over in the train, all aboard Kenny, Nuggs, Rev, Jesus, Lakers4Life, Robert- Hamburgers, Pizza with Pep and Sausage, Mash Potatoes, Budweiser Beer, Crown, Absolute Vodka, Aquafina Water, Starbucks Verona Coffee with creamer and sugar, Green Gatorade, all at your disposal lol. #17 baby, best franchise ever!

I just cooked some Mac N Cheese too, picked up some cheese too for the Hamburgers and ketchup :roflmao:

I feel like a kid at X-Mas time, can't help it :waaaaa:
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:00 pm

LeBron TDB = 28-14-10! LeBron did it, he was brought here to deliver a Title and he got us #17. It is over, Lakers win #17 :kingclaphands: . This is for TrueFan1947 and Kobe, we love you.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:17 pm

LeBron put us back on the map! Fuck the Clippers, now what?? Cali will always be a Laker town. This cements LeBron's legacy, he belongs on Mt Rushmore with Jordan/Magic/Kareem/LeBron with half of Kobe's face on that Rushmore :roflmao: . Thank God for LeBron, we love you. He is like Peyton Manning to me, coach on the floor and a leader.
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:29 pm

Yessssss!!!!!

I have nothing else. I’m giddy.

Too easy. Just wayyyy tooooo easy!!!
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:40 pm

We are FEASTING!! Thank you Indiana Jones for keeping us all strung together through this last decade and always coming with the great posts, statistics, history and longevity. "It's not the years, it's the mileage."

Kenny, Jesus, Nuggs, Robert, Craig (wherever you are) and the rest of the TrueFan/Jedi crew . . we really suffered for too many seasons not only with our Lakers but in life. We're still living, though. Some of our loved ones have passed from this crazy Earth since our last O'Brien. We have to cherish every day. I love all you guys.
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:03 pm

lakerevolution wrote:We are FEASTING!! Thank you Indiana Jones for keeping us all strung together through this last decade and always coming with the great posts, statistics, history and longevity. "It's not the years, it's the mileage."

Kenny, Jesus, Nuggs, Robert, Craig (wherever you are) and the rest of the TrueFan/Jedi crew . . we really suffered for too many seasons not only with our Lakers but in life. We're still living, though. Some of our loved ones have passed from this crazy Earth since our last O'Brien. We have to cherish every day. I love all you guys.

I love you guys, think I would ever leave lol. We have been through everything together from not winning a Title in 10 years, Kobe passing, Covid, social injustice, etc.. This old white kid from Indiana isn't going anywhere :roflmao: . I have to admit Duncan Robinson might be able to out shoot me but I am 49 "lol4:

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND, NO TIME FOR LOSERS! My team is Kenny, Nuggs, Rev, Jesus, Craig, and Robert. I love Frank, Lew, and Tate too. I still think about Cyber to be honest, I respected him.

Yeah Tate I didn't forget you, I know you are reading this. I love you too.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:59 pm

I am going to have me one more strong drink before I go to sleep but I want to say YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! WE DID IT!

and you know me I have to add screw you Kawhi and PG, Clippers suck :roflmao:

I never thought I would say this but I love LeBron James.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:56 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:Yessssss!!!!!

I have nothing else. I’m giddy.

Too easy. Just wayyyy tooooo easy!!!

Last line = DTime, beautiful :roflmao:
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:55 pm

:kingclaphands:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:We are FEASTING!! Thank you Indiana Jones for keeping us all strung together through this last decade and always coming with the great posts, statistics, history and longevity. "It's not the years, it's the mileage."

I love you guys, think I would ever leave lol. We have been through everything together from not winning a Title in 10 years, Kobe passing, Covid, social injustice, etc.. This old white kid from Indiana isn't going anywhere :roflmao: . I have to admit Duncan Robinson might be able to out shoot me but I am 49 "lol4:

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND, NO TIME FOR LOSERS! My team is Kenny, Nuggs, Rev, Jesus, Craig, and Robert. I love Frank, Lew, and Tate too. I still think about Cyber to be honest, I respected him.

No respect for KPMclean?? :waaaaa:

And Lew is probably somewhere sucking a MAGA dick right now - sorry, his ignant shit went overboard.

And the other cronies who jumped ship - fuck 'em.

Seagram Seven (came to Oakland and didn't even hit me up :nocomment:) , Laker Fan In Boston . . we had a couple dedicated females in here (who was the hottie from Vegas :huh: , she was a regular for a while). Kirby obviously is sometimey . . maybe next season we can shake the tree and find a few new or re-tread "fans" who care about the art of blogging.
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:09 am

lakerevolution wrote::kingclaphands:
3Peatkb24 wrote:

And Lew is probably somewhere sucking a MAGA dick right now - sorry, his ignant shit went overboard.

Seagram Seven (came to Oakland and didn't even hit me up :nocomment:) , Laker Fan In Boston . . we had a couple dedicated females in here (who was the hottie from Vegas :huh: , she was a regular for a while). Kirby obviously is sometimey . . maybe next season we can shake the tree and find a few new or re-tread "fans" who care about the art of blogging.

Yeah it is amazing how many jumped ship after we started to stink in 2014. It is what it is. I knew we would be back on top eventually, that is just how the Lakers roll. Once Magic went to LeBron's house and got him here, it was over. Rob did a great job getting Davis here as well, then it was really ours to lose at that point. I am a rare breed because I am able to withstand years of my teams playing bad and stick with them, being a Cubs fan has made me that way :waaaaa: . I stuck with that team for years and years, 32 to be exact before we won a Title in 2016. If I ever come out to Cali, you, Ken and I would definitely hook up and party our asses off. I was able to meet Ken so at least he knows I am not a robot :waaaaa: .

Hollinger's was where it started, we had at least 50 different people I can name and at least 30 I liked and respected. Frank was my Crown buddy, I liked him a lot. Lew never rubbed me the wrong way, I always liked him but he decided to leave, Cyber the same. LadyinVegas was cool and a pretty lady. Kirby and Tate are good dude's IMO, I used to love debating with both. Tate thought I loved Larry Bird because he is from Indiana and a white dude but that had nothing to do with it - being truthful. I just respected his game and he is a top 10 player of all-time on anyone's list. Kirby is a Steelers fan = YUCK :roflmao: . Colts and Steelers fans usually don't get along but like I said I like Kirby. Peyton Manning getting that 2nd ring was huge Kirby :lthup: .

Rev I remember when you gave OKAYDOKAY the business on the Hollinger's thread. That Troll hated the Lakers and everytime we lost his ass would show up and go at you. I just got my popcorn out at that point. Funny times. Ken's favorite was DTime :rofl4:.

In the end we still have our little group as in Ken, Nuggs, Rev, Jesus, Craig, Robert, and myself and I am fine with that. Now it is time to REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT! CLIPPERS WHO?
3Peatkb24

Postby NuggetsCountry » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:16 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
lakerevolution wrote::kingclaphands:
3Peatkb24 wrote:

Yeah it is amazing how many jumped ship after we started to stink in 2014. It is what it is. I knew we would be back on top eventually, that is just how the Lakers roll. Once Magic went to LeBron's house and got him here, it was over. Rob did a great job getting Davis here as well, then it was really ours to lose at that point. I am a rare breed because I am able to withstand years of my teams playing bad and stick with them, being a Cubs fan has made me that way :waaaaa: . I stuck with that team for years and years, 32 to be exact before we won a Title in 2016. If I ever come out to Cali, you, Ken and I would definitely hook up and party our asses off. I was able to meet Ken so at least he knows I am not a robot :waaaaa: .

Hollinger's was where it started, we had at least 50 different people I can name and at least 30 I liked and respected. Frank was my Crown buddy, I liked him a lot. Lew never rubbed me the wrong way, I always liked him but he decided to leave, Cyber the same. LadyinVegas was cool and a pretty lady. Kirby and Tate are good dude's IMO, I used to love debating with both. Tate thought I loved Larry Bird because he is from Indiana and a white dude but that had nothing to do with it - being truthful. I just respected his game and he is a top 10 player of all-time on anyone's list. Kirby is a Steelers fan = YUCK :roflmao: . Colts and Steelers fans usually don't get along but like I said I like Kirby. Peyton Manning getting that 2nd ring was huge Kirby :lthup: .

Rev I remember when you gave OKAYDOKAY the business on the Hollinger's thread. That Troll hated the Lakers and everytime we lost his ass would show up and go at you. I just got my popcorn out at that point. Funny times. Ken's favorite was DTime :rofl4:.

In the end we still have our little group as in Ken, Nuggs, Rev, Jesus, Craig, Robert, and myself and I am fine with that. Now it is time to REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT! CLIPPERS WHO?

I have to admit my contempt for the Lebrons still exists, so #17 without Kobe is a little bitter for me. Could be because my hourglass sands are running out. I have been a Laker fan since 1957, so I have seen most of the titles on video avenues. Ken took me to a Staple game and that was special for me. I don't know if we'll all meet up anytime, even though I have met Ken & Rev in person. This Covid crap has grounded almost everyone. I lost our Italy trip and everyone here just drives to their vacation places. We can't get to our friends in Hawaii either. At least we live in God's country. This is how it looks out our front window:7

I miss so many from our past - Rose, Lew, Craig, 63Footer, Tate, etc. They aren't really engaged elsewhere either much. 3Peat, MVP, Rev have kept us going through this nightmare for many of us with losses unimaginable and world insanity.

I have to navigate middle ground as a Mayor, which has become politically harsh. We have very divergent political histories but leave that crap mostly off the table here. I tell the story in my speeches to the public where I show how things have changed from being inches apart to a full 7' arms length (well for me). I put my hands out in front of me 3" apart, then spread them to my full defensive post posture to show how this world has become polarized beyond repair (IMO).

I am grateful for your long-distance comradery even though I don't really drink much Crown or any beer. I do Malibu and Pepsi these days. I loved the supporting cast of Lakers around our HoFers - I hope we can keep them. How about our white guy - Caruso!? LOL Glad he was a pest 100% of his time - reminded of how I used to play with my team in Oakland.

If I am absent for months Ken has my number which my wife can answer to tell you when I went to meet TrueFan.....................

After Kobe, I thought I would never see #17. I'll try to get over the Lebron connection to it knowing Kobe brought 5 chips here. :pissedkobe:
Image :yeahthat:
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

{ IMAGES }: 7

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:40 pm

Nuggs you feel the same way about Kobe as I did Magic. When Magic was forced to retire because of HIV it tore me up inside for a while. I was only 21 when that went down but he was my favorite player of all-time. I remained a Lakers fan because I had been forever at that point but it was tough on me. What happened to Kobe still doesn't seem real and is a huge tragedy. This whole year has been a cluster fuck to be honest from the Kobe passing away, the stupid Covid, me working 60 hours a week, to politics, etc.. At least we won the Title and got #17, that makes me feel good about 1 thing at least. I have Ken's number as well and have met him. We ate a big plate of hot wings and had 4 or 5 beers at a little bar in Indy like in 2016 :roflmao: . Quick but fun.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:37 pm

By far the highlight of my Denver visit was Nuggs coming out in his badass Mustang and sitting at a sports bar with me chatting about all kinds of stuff. Our connections to each other speaks volumes about our fortitude and persistence as most of the "die-hard" fans we used to blog with found reasons to fade away or fall into criticism of the franchise to an extent they became unbearable and I had to jump on their asses :waaaaa: .

I am very proud and honored to have known you gentlemen! #18 COMING UP STRONG!!!
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:08 pm

lakerevolution wrote:By far the highlight of my Denver visit was Nuggs coming out in his badass Mustang and sitting at a sports bar with me chatting about all kinds of stuff. Our connections to each other speaks volumes about our fortitude and persistence as most of the "die-hard" fans we used to blog with found reasons to fade away or fall into criticism of the franchise to an extent they became unbearable and I had to jump on their asses :waaaaa: .

I am very proud and honored to have known you gentlemen! #18 COMING UP STRONG!!!

Yeah Ken's personality is awesome. When I met him he was just so down to earth and we talked sports and Lakers. I still have the Pau shirt he gave me. He is one of the best people I have ever met. Just like I pictured it.
3Peatkb24

PreviousNext

Return to LakerTalk