NBA will resume season July 31st

NBA will resume season July 31st

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:55 pm

I honestly knew this would happen sooner or later. The NBA has already lost a lot of money, can't afford to lose more. People just can't let this Corona Virus run their lives, I don't and nobody should. I am excited that our Lakers have a shot at #17. Some will put an asterisk by it if we win it all but who cares. I could do the same for the Spurs in 1999 when only 50 games were played. LETS GO BABY!

Hopefully everyone is doing well and being careful/staying safe. I have been working a lot as usual and have been posting my fictional all-time tournament to entertain people. I see I have over 2300 hits on that thread, thanks. It is sad that Jerry Sloan and Wes Unsled have passed away which I posted on that thread too - RIP. The whole George Floyd incident is horrible as well RIP. Glad that cop is now being charged with 2nd degree murder. We need to keep preaching EQUALITY! As a white male I do. These riots are scary, they were bad in downtown Indy over last weekend if you can believe that. The looting and burning of businesses was awful. We have had a curfew every night since Sunday and cops blocking off downtown around 8pm over the last few days.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk