NBA has suspended season due to Coronavirus

Re: NBA has suspended season due to Coronavirus

Postby lakerevolution » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:06 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:I work for Auto Zone and we are an ESSENTIAL provider of goods and services so I've been busy captaining this retail corporate ship and sailing through unforseen waters. Still healthy, nobody I know directly has suffered from the virus and my home is stocked with plenty of food and toiletries. :hardpush:

Inconceivable that #17 was eclipsed by this confusing pandemic but hey we want to do what we can until we can do what we want to :huh:

BAMF!!!

I have been working a lot too Rev. I am in the security field and have been logging in 65-70 hours a week. Making really good money. I had 30 hours of OT last week! That was a huge check

I am not sure what to make of this virus? Everyday all you read about is more people testing positive and there are more deaths. So it is a pandemic, having said that, like you I have not come across anyone that is sick. I don't know anyone personally that has tested positive either. I am perfectly fine as well. I work around a lot of people so I am at a high risk as is everyone at work. As of now still not 1 person as been confirmed as testing positive where I work at. Anyway take care Brethren, be safe. By the way I got my stimulus check today, 1200 as promised direct deposited :rthup:

Our brave President sent me $2900 but I told my baby mama to use it on whatever she needs. KENNY AND NUGGS NO STIMULUS FOR YOU!!! :waaaaa: I'm still working around hundreds of folks every day -- most of whom are facemasked and/or gloved-up. Everybody's still trying to act normal but in another month I think people will be at wit's end. It's crazy living through this historical event and I feel sorry for my kids whose whole young lives have been hijacked because our new-world-order global government wanted to test out how we would respond to a lockdown. :soapbox:
lakerevolution

Re: NBA has suspended season due to Coronavirus

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:21 am

lakerevolution wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:I work for Auto Zone and we are an ESSENTIAL provider of goods and services so I've been busy captaining this retail corporate ship and sailing through unforseen waters. Still healthy, nobody I know directly has suffered from the virus and my home is stocked with plenty of food and toiletries. :hardpush:

Inconceivable that #17 was eclipsed by this confusing pandemic but hey we want to do what we can until we can do what we want to :huh:

BAMF!!!

I have been working a lot too Rev. I am in the security field and have been logging in 65-70 hours a week. Making really good money. I had 30 hours of OT last week! That was a huge check

I am not sure what to make of this virus? Everyday all you read about is more people testing positive and there are more deaths. So it is a pandemic, having said that, like you I have not come across anyone that is sick. I don't know anyone personally that has tested positive either. I am perfectly fine as well. I work around a lot of people so I am at a high risk as is everyone at work. As of now still not 1 person as been confirmed as testing positive where I work at. Anyway take care Brethren, be safe. By the way I got my stimulus check today, 1200 as promised direct deposited :rthup:

Our brave President sent me $2900 but I told my baby mama to use it on whatever she needs. KENNY AND NUGGS NO STIMULUS FOR YOU!!! :waaaaa: I'm still working around hundreds of folks every day -- most of whom are facemasked and/or gloved-up. Everybody's still trying to act normal but in another month I think people will be at wit's end. It's crazy living through this historical event and I feel sorry for my kids whose whole young lives have been hijacked because our new-world-order global government wanted to test out how we would respond to a lockdown. :soapbox:

Yeah Rev, still all good in the hood lol. All my bills/utilities are paid for a month now too. I have the one credit card and just used that stimulus check to almost pay it off/I owe less than a thousand now on it, phone bill paid today, car insurance paid today. My car is paid off. I have everything I need as in food and drink, Wifi too :roflmao: , nice bed to sleep in, etc.. I have my mom and step-dad as well if things did get bad. Going to bed shortly because I have to be at work in about 8 hours. I am doing well and hopefully you are too. You have always been my 1-2 punch since the Hollinger's days and ESPN Laker Game Day Threads. If you want to be the Jordan I will take being the Pippen lol. I wish Kenny would post, is he doing ok? I may call him. He may be want to left alone though and be by himself. Hopefully Kenny, Nuggs, Robert, Craig, Jesus, Tate, Frankie are all doing well. They all have impacted my life chat wise. I met Kenny - we had wings and beers one night at a bar, he is cool as hell. Anyone that can't like Ken sucks. He is a great dude.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk