Who thinks LeBron will play like a Man possessed now?

Who thinks LeBron will play like a Man possessed now?

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:15 pm

After the passing of Kobe, LeBron is probably really motivated now. This season now is do it for Kobe! LeBron is in my Pantheon = top 10 ever along with Jordan, Magic, Jabbar, Chamberlain, Russell, Bird, Shaq, Duncan, and Kobe
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: Who thinks LeBron will play like a Man possessed now?

Postby lakerevolution » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:58 pm

Of course the whole team will be focused on "winning for Kobe" . . hell, I'd think we now have an unfair advantage because every Laker road game will have the shadow of Kobe looming over it, maybe causing some of our opponents to go deer-in-headlights. As for LeBron, load management and focusing on the must-win games should be his personal goal so he is fresh for a playoff run. I don't know what Kuzma's problem is but we need our entire team - role players and bench mob - to bring it like men possesed from here on out. Fuck, this hurts. I'm going to be in mourning for the rest of the season and try to remember the best times and all the joy he brought us as fans. I bet they'll keep two empty seats courtside for the rest of the year.
Last edited by lakerevolution on Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:06 pm

lakerevolution wrote:Of course the whole team will be focused on "winning for Kobe" . . hell, I'd think we now have an unfair advantage now because every Laker road game will have the shadow of Kobe looming over it, maybe causing some of our opponents to go deer-in-headlights. As for LeBron, load management and focusing on the must-win games should be his personal goal so he is fresh for a playoff run. I don't know what Kuzma's problem is but we need our entire team - role players and bench mob - to bring it like men possesed from here on out. Fuck, this hurts. I'm going to be in mourning for the rest of the season and try to remember the best times and all the joy he brought us as fans. I bet they'll keep two empty seats courtside for the rest of the year.

I have been a disaster all day, I have barely ate anything. I am getting drunk as hell as I am actually off work until tomorrow afternoon. Kobe passing away has me in shock as I looked at him as Superman. I am really truly sick and that is no joke.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:04 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:Of course the whole team will be focused on "winning for Kobe" . . hell, I'd think we now have an unfair advantage now because every Laker road game will have the shadow of Kobe looming over it, maybe causing some of our opponents to go deer-in-headlights. As for LeBron, load management and focusing on the must-win games should be his personal goal so he is fresh for a playoff run. I don't know what Kuzma's problem is but we need our entire team - role players and bench mob - to bring it like men possesed from here on out. Fuck, this hurts. I'm going to be in mourning for the rest of the season and try to remember the best times and all the joy he brought us as fans. I bet they'll keep two empty seats courtside for the rest of the year.

I have been a disaster all day, I have barely ate anything. I am getting drunk as hell as I am actually off work until tomorrow afternoon. Kobe passing away has me in shock as I looked at him as Superman. I am really truly sick and that is no joke.

Mike OG!!! I TrueFan- ly hope we can meet someday in person because we have been posting with each other for 10 years now and you are truly a brother I would do anything for. Kenny, Nuggs, Jesus, Robert and maybe a couple others I hold in high esteem are in my heart and will drop whatever to be here for in whatever way I am able. We all live our lives on this crazy planet and deal with things in our perspective as life permits.

I hate Crown. I'm an American bourbon junkie and all that but I will be here for you and anybody who has been giving me room to be the *BAMF* that I am. I love all of y'all no matter what and our bond runs deeper than words can express.
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:56 pm

lakerevolution wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:

Mike OG!!! I TrueFan- ly hope we can meet someday in person because we have been posting with each other for 10 years now and you are truly a brother I would do anything for. Kenny, Nuggs, Jesus, Robert and maybe a couple others I hold in high esteem are in my heart and will drop whatever to be here for in whatever way I am able. We all live our lives on this crazy planet and deal with things in our perspective as life permits.

I hate Crown. I'm an American bourbon junkie and all that but I will be here for you and anybody who has been giving me room to be the *BAMF* that I am. I love all of y'all no matter what and our bond runs deeper than words can express.

Yeah you and I go way back. You were the 1st person I chatted with that was on Hollinger's. We used to give the trolls the business on the ESPN game threads lol. I remember I had the Colts18to44to87 name then. You were thinking who is this guy from Indianapolis that loves the Lakers lol. I have always thought of you as an older brother although we are about the same age. You have me by about a year I think. Once I joined Hollinger's in Feb of 2010, I have chatted with so many great dudes. I chatted with TrueFan1947 many of times, chatted with Kenny, Jesus, Craig, etc.. Maybe I brought the Lakers great karma by joining in 2010, we beat the Celtics in the Finals :rthup: . I was lucky enough to meet Kenny in person, we drink like 4 beers a piece and ate a basket of hot wings. I still have the Lakers shirts Kenny gave me. Ken is one cool dude! I love you guys and chatting with you guys for the last 10 years has been fun. I want to thank Nuggs as well for creating this Site so we all have a place to chat about the Lakers, Baseball, and football.
3Peatkb24

Postby Julius Russell » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:23 am

I do believe the team will rally around this. Lebron and Ad needed this rest too.
Love you Kobe. Let’s go Lakers.
Julius Russell

Return to LakerTalk