Game One: Star Wars - The Rise of the Sky Walkers

Re: Game One: Star Wars - The Rise of the Sky Walkers

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:19 pm

Lebron & AD really didn’t do much in the 2nd half. We only scored 17 points in the 4th quarter? WTF? I’m trying to convince myself to chalk this up to new team. New offensive system. Hoping we play better next time against these fools
Lakers4Life

Postby Julius Russell » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:59 pm

They went down early and relied on Lou/Trezz pnr from last season. We were trying to figure it out and force it to AD
Julius Russell

Postby KobeMVP888 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:43 am

Sorry about my absence again fellers. It is all lack of time related as my wife's health continues to deteriorate, so she needs me more than ever. I'm exhausted.

This is going to take 20-30 games to flush out. I knew that LeBron and AD would NOT be the perfect duo based on LeBron's history with talented power forwards who had to sacrifice their games for him (Bosh, Love). It will take LeBron awhile to stop doing ball stopping Bron things, for AD to stop doing ball stopping Brow things and for Vogel to figure out an offensive flow and the rotations. I am super encouraged by what I see from Dwight Howard. While he will never be the same player again as he has lost his lift, he is a much wiser veteran than given credit for and is doing all the things he is asked and doing them well. I want him to start and for JaVale to come off the bench, much like they have done during their respective careers. I am also encouraged by Avery Bradley and obviously be Danny Green.

HAVING SAID THAT. my God are the fucking Clippers perfectly built for today's NBA. Kawhi Leonard is the best player in the NBA and Doc has the best team for his cheating ways since the 2008 champion Chowds. They will be very difficult for anyone to beat, but if anyone can figure it out, it is Bron, Brow & Company. Just give it some time.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:11 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:Sorry about my absence again fellers. It is all lack of time related as my wife's health continues to deteriorate, so she needs me more than ever. I'm exhausted.

This is going to take 20-30 games to flush out. I knew that LeBron and AD would NOT be the perfect duo based on LeBron's history with talented power forwards who had to sacrifice their games for him (Bosh, Love). It will take LeBron awhile to stop doing ball stopping Bron things, for AD to stop doing ball stopping Brow things and for Vogel to figure out an offensive flow and the rotations. I am super encouraged by what I see from Dwight Howard. While he will never be the same player again as he has lost his lift, he is a much wiser veteran than given credit for and is doing all the things he is asked and doing them well. I want him to start and for JaVale to come off the bench, much like they have done during their respective careers. I am also encouraged by Avery Bradley and obviously be Danny Green.

HAVING SAID THAT. my God are the fucking Clippers perfectly built for today's NBA. Kawhi Leonard is the best player in the NBA and Doc has the best team for his cheating ways since the 2008 champion Chowds. They will be very difficult for anyone to beat, but if anyone can figure it out, it is Bron, Brow & Company. Just give it some time.

My prayers to your wife. I figured you were real busy with taking care of her or maybe work. Yeah I still think we will be good. It was only 1 game but man do the Clippers look great. They have it all right now IMO.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk