Magic steps down

Re: Magic steps down

Postby KobeMVP888 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:16 am

lakerevolution wrote:What happened to Kamisky?

He's a rotation player stretch stiff 4/5 for Michael Jordan's team.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby KobeMVP888 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:17 am

NuggetsCountry wrote:I hope they fix the Lakers brand by the time I get back.

I am off to vaca in South America for 4 weeks. I'll catch ya all when I'm back, if I don't get some horrid malady while down there!

"mexsmok: :chug: :barf:

Have a blast, Nuggz! I went to Cartagena, Colombia last August and had a wonderful time.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:52 am

I still put most of the blame for this terrible season on LeBron. Magic went out and got the best player in the league and he failed. Magic did his job! It is freakin LeBron James he got to sign, supposed GOAT or 2nd best player ever is how the media labels him and technically still in his prime. 34 isn't old now days. People make up way too many excuses for LeBron when the teams he plays for fails. It is never his fault in most people's eye's. Magic deserves 0 blame for the way LeBron failed and he failed on so many levels. He couldn't stay healthy and he also had no motivation to try and gain team chemistry with the young guys. When he was healthy we were losing to teams like the Hawks and Pelicans in a middle of a playoff race, just embarrassing. If you are the best player in the league and the supposed GOAT, you need to at least make the playoffs. When Peyton used to lose in the playoffs, I would list facts to why many of his losses weren't his fault and nobody wanted to hear that on the ESPN websites. It was always Peyton's fault, you know why it was? It was because he was the best player on the team. Football is even different because Peyton couldn't play defense. LeBron can control both sides of the floor. One thing Peyton did, he made the playoffs the last 14 years of his career and won a SB in his last season. Peyton never missed the playoffs. Shame on you LeBron for this shitty season, rant over.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk