Gm 25: Bucks at Lakers GAME THREAD

Re: Gm 25: Bucks at Lakers GAME THREAD

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:I just got off work, worked 13 hours, It's Crown time now and time to watch the highlights. I couldn't even watch or follow the game tonight. Glad we won. It looks like everyone played out of their ass. I love it, it's about time!

D'Angelo is going to make you eat crow my friend. He's starting to get his groove on

I hope you are right Brethren but the guy I did want is averaging 22.3 Points, 9.5 Rebounds, and shooting nearly 50% from the field over his last 4 games. That would be Okafor. I do like what I am seeing now out of Russell but I still think Okafor would've been the better pick. We could've drafted him, put him with Randle and had Clarkson who is Good already play the PG position. I think anyone with any kind of basketball IQ can see why I wanted Okafor. I hope Russell turns into CP3 for our sake because I just want us to win.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:27 pm

3Peat

The 76ers are 1-25. Let's not go too overboard about how good Okafor is quite yet. Admittedly the Lakers aren't much better, but D-lo isn't their centerpice and they are bringing him along more slowly, as they should. D-lo averages about 4 less mpg per game and actually has some better players around him to defer to. I'm loving what I am seeing with his improvement with his length, floor vision, shot and adolescent body, you will be agreeing with this decision in 3 seasons.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:18 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:3Peat

The 76ers are 1-25. Let's not go too overboard about how good Okafor is quite yet. Admittedly the Lakers aren't much better, but D-lo isn't their centerpice and they are bringing him along more slowly, as they should. D-lo averages about 4 less mpg per game and actually has some better players around him to defer to. I'm loving what I am seeing with his improvement with his length, floor vision, shot and adolescent body, you will be agreeing with this decision in 3 seasons.

Believe me I want to be 100% wrong and I hope you and Craig are both right. I do think Russell will be Good and I know it seems like I am being negative but it's just my opinion that Okafor would've been a better fit and will be the better Pro. By the way you could put Shaq in his prime on that crappy Philly team and I bet they still don't have more than 5 or 6 wins LOL. They suck. Okafor is on the worst team possible but still is Playing Great. As bad as our Roster is we have a better one than Philly but yet they still beat us for their only win. I guess I have to be the one in here just to speak out at times and give harsh opinions because everyone else in here seems to be happy go lucky with being 4-21. I am not happy with the Lakers or Colts for that matter so I am being one big GROUCHY NEGATIVE GRUMP! Having said that I understand why the Lakers are still bad, - the CBA, CP3 debacle, Stern, etc. so I get all of that and I gave us a 3 year cushion to be bad after Kobe got injured in 2013. A 3 year cushion being horrible is having tremendous patience. Next summer we have huge money to spend under the Cap, our Salary Cap situation is great so if we don't pick anyone up and stink next season then there is no excuse IMO. I think when we didn't Draft Okafor that sent me over the edge in believing what the hell our FO is trying to do considering how bad we gave been the last 2 seasons. I mean even when we have a chance to Draft a Big that can potentially be the best Big in the league in 3 years we still don't do it. Just boggles my little negative mind :waaaaa: I think Russell will be Good but Okafor will be Great after this season, JMO. We will see.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby Julius Russell » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:40 pm

I already had faith in the kids, Kobe playing well is instilling some Laker "Magic" in the air.

Moving forward , we need a starting 2 way 3D SF
2 Centers ( Hibbert could be 1)
And a legit backup pg.

Lou, Nick and Larry are the bench 2/3/4 next year imo
Julius Russell

Postby KobeMVP888 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:13 pm

Julius Russell wrote:I already had faith in the kids, Kobe playing well is instilling some Laker "Magic" in the air.

Moving forward , we need a starting 2 way 3D SF
2 Centers ( Hibbert could be 1)
And a legit backup pg.

Lou, Nick and Larry are the bench 2/3/4 next year imo

Lou and/or NIck will be gone in a trade or trades. If HIbbert is going to stay, I would NOT overpay him. I would rather offer Ezeli max money than Hibbert anywhere near max money.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Previous

Return to LakerTalk