A.D. wants out of New Orleans. Requests trade!!

Re: A.D. wants out of New Orleans. Requests trade!!

Postby lakerevolution » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:13 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:How hard do we try to sneak into the playoffs? I know LeBron and Rondo will be able to calm the youngsters down and re-energize the team, but WOW - getting cold-shouldered by the NBA AND not making the playoffs with LeBron on the squad is just despicable, to use a Daffy Duck term.

If LeBron gets to 100% and doesn't get another old player injury AND we get and stay healthy, I think we'll sneak into the #8 seed, maybe even #7.

With 100% health from here on out . . we still shoot horribly from the FT line, half the team knows it may not be here next year, and we have the 3rd toughest schedule. Can we really go 22-7 and beat the Clippers and Kings whenever we play them? I'm all for GHF but that's long odds. Guess we'll see.
lakerevolution

Postby kjkirby » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:31 pm

lakerevolution wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:How hard do we try to sneak into the playoffs? I know LeBron and Rondo will be able to calm the youngsters down and re-energize the team, but WOW - getting cold-shouldered by the NBA AND not making the playoffs with LeBron on the squad is just despicable, to use a Daffy Duck term.

If LeBron gets to 100% and doesn't get another old player injury AND we get and stay healthy, I think we'll sneak into the #8 seed, maybe even #7.

With 100% health from here on out . . we still shoot horribly from the FT line, half the team knows it may not be here next year, and we have the 3rd toughest schedule. Can we really go 22-7 and beat the Clippers and Kings whenever we play them? I'm all for GHF but that's long odds. Guess we'll see.

Judging by tonight's performance "the ship be sinking". It's like the whole team quit.
kjkirby

Postby lakerevolution » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:05 pm

Now we gotta go 22-6.
lakerevolution

Previous

Return to LakerTalk