We did have a game tonight LOL

We did have a game tonight LOL

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:52 pm

I have been working so much this weekend and Kenny did not even Post the Game Thread. I was so focused on the Colts that I missed Posting a Game Thread as well. We beat the Queens 121-114. 21-16 now on the season.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: We did have a game tonight LOL

Postby lakerevolution » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:13 am

I was preoccupied as well, totally clueless until I got the alert on my phone that we had won :fireworxsee:

Looks like it was a hell of a game (I posted a little about in on the Lonzo thread), Josh Hart had the money shot highlight reel going into double coverage for a tough and-1 layup and flexing for the courtside cameras :slamdunk: . He and KCP were the stars, helping us come back from not one but TWO second-half deficits to wrench victory away from the talented Queens. D'Aaron Fox and of course Bogdanovich were good for them and Buddy Hield as well, but as we faded late in that buzzer-beater heartbreaker, the Queens hit a brick wall last night and let us have the win. Proud of the squad (except for Lonzo, of course :dedhors: a horse is a horse :waaaaa: the Faaaaamous Mr. Ed) for playing as a unit with little to no contribution from Lance (only 8 minutes? :| ) and not a lot from JaVale or Zubac either. Kuzma had a bad shooting night but a good all-around game. Our FT shooting continues to be horrendous and if not improved will lose us 5-6 more games down the stretch, if not more.

Next up - OKC on Wednesday. Hopefully everything's OK with Mr. MVP!
lakerevolution

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:42 pm

Shit! I had my annual end of the year golf outing with my bros and left early in the morning and then went over to Staples Center after we wolfed down seafood at the Blazin' Crab in Fontana. My bad for failing to post the GAME THREAD and I apologize.

BUT I played the best golf I have played in ages and enjoyed a fun game at Staples Center with family and friends!

I'm on a 2 game winning streak!!!

Everyone have a very Happy New Year and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lakers in 2019!!!

:HNY3:
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:19 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:Shit! I had my annual end of the year golf outing with my bros and left early in the morning and then went over to Staples Center after we wolfed down seafood at the Blazin' Crab in Fontana. My bad for failing to post the GAME THREAD and I apologize.

BUT I played the best golf I have played in ages and enjoyed a fun game at Staples Center with family and friends!

I'm on a 2 game winning streak!!!

Everyone have a very Happy New Year and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lakers in 2019!!!

:HNY3:

No bigge, I totally spaced it as well. I worked all day Sunday and was totally focused on the Colts game last evening. Colts had to win to get into the Playoffs so it was a gigantic game.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk