Gm 23: Lakers at Spurs GAME THREAD

Re: Gm 23: Lakers at Spurs GAME THREAD

Postby Lakers4Life » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:05 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:D'Angelo Russell is showing his toughness by being more aggressive. :lthup: :thumbsup: :rthup:

Yeah I really love what I have seen out of Russell these last 2 games. I have been tough on him but he is coming around. Sometimes it just takes time for players to start playing well. Lets hope this is a sign of great things to come. He hit 5 3's tonight.

Yeah, now he just needs to work on his shooting %

Yeah I would like to see him at 45% which is respectable, he is at 41% right now. Basically what Kobe shot in his prime is 45%. That is 9-20. If he can become a 20 Point scorer, dish out 7 Assists, and grab 5 Boards a game and shoot 45% by next season then we have a winner! He will never be Kobe more than likely and average in the high 20's/low 30's at times but who is? I don't expect him to be Kobe or even Westbrook but he is capable of being a CP3 type IMO. I will take 20 a game and 7 Assists.

I'll take that in a hearbeat

Harden & Curry were question marks their 1st year too. So hopefully the best is yet to come with our young jedi.............Hmmmm, succeed he must!!
Lakers4Life

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:07 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:D'Angelo Russell is showing his toughness by being more aggressive. :lthup: :thumbsup: :rthup:

Yeah I really love what I have seen out of Russell these last 2 games. I have been tough on him but he is coming around. Sometimes it just takes time for players to start playing well. Lets hope this is a sign of great things to come. He hit 5 3's tonight.

Yeah, now he just needs to work on his shooting %

Yeah I would like to see him at 45% which is respectable, he is at 41% right now. Basically what Kobe shot in his prime is 45%. That is 9-20. If he can become a 20 Point scorer, dish out 7 Assists, and grab 5 Boards a game and shoot 45% by next season then we have a winner! He will never be Kobe more than likely and average in the high 20's/low 30's at times but who is? I don't expect him to be Kobe or even Westbrook but he is capable of being a CP3 type IMO. I will take 20 a game and 7 Assists.

I'll take that in a hearbeat

Yeah that 20/7/5 and 45% shooting is a nice goal I think and definitely is Very Good production. Who knows he may even go beyond that with Kobe being retired, he may turn out to be a 25 Point scorer?
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby Julius Russell » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:57 pm

I've been busy but I see that Russell is getting more aggressive and comfortable with a few games under his belt. No surprise.
Julius Russell

Previous

Return to LakerTalk