Game 32: 12/21/18 Pelicans at Lakers GAME THREAD

Re: Game 32: 12/21/18 Pelicans at Lakers GAME THREAD

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:39 am

What a great, fun game to attend from beginning to end. Even the National Anthem was outstanding! Julius got a loud ovation and AD an even louder one when they were introduced in the starting lineup. Julius got a standing ovation during a tribute that was cobbled together for him and shown during a timeout. Julius was much appreciative. If all the stars pussy out next summer, I would love it if he came home. It would leave some dough to re-sign JaVale and Rondo, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

HAVING SAID THAT, Ivica Zubac had the dagger zu-blocka on Julius sending it back airmail, first class into the awaiting hands of Lonzo and I was able to head for the exits.

The Lakers are now 12-4 at Staples Center; I'm finally in the win column at 1-3. Who knew!

Everyone played well last night, although Josh Hart still needs to get out of his head. He started out hot, but it seems that once he misses, he loses his confidence and it affects the rest of his game. I would personally like to see KCP get more minutes than him. Also, Hart is clearly a small forward, not a shooting guard, but he's a bit undersized at the 3. True, he makes up for it with his strength, but in the end if some team has goo-goo eyes for him, he's expendable. He's not even finishing as well as last season, which is his main strength. So he's my "core" concern.

Before the game I was hoping that Moe Wagner would start at center because Tyson Chandler stunk in the two games he started and he's been so great in his role off the bench. I figured that way Luke could get back to his normal rotations. Well, surprise surprise!! Ivica Zubac got the call and ... GAME BALL! It's funny how the best comes out of players when they get to play with other good players and not just in garbage time or cobbled together second units that are forced by injuries. And what a team to showcase his skills to! AD *cough* AD.

Anyway, it was a fun night, brethren. NEXT!!!
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Previous

Return to LakerTalk