Game 14: 11/14/18 Trail Blazers at Lakers GAME THREAD

Re: Game 14: 11/14/18 Trail Blazers at Lakers GAME THREAD

Postby lakerevolution » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:30 pm

Lonzo is that guy you'll live and die with, but as his mind and body grow up in the NBA he'll be a fine player - possibly a Steph minus all the 3s. He's quietly, deceptively a play-maker and defensive/transition leader, and his spontaneous style definitely fits this team.
lakerevolution

Postby KobeMVP888 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:03 am

lakerevolution wrote:Lonzo is that guy you'll live and die with, but as his mind and body grow up in the NBA he'll be a fine player - possibly a Steph minus all the 3s. He's quietly, deceptively a play-maker and defensive/transition leader, and his spontaneous style definitely fits this team.

We're learning that it isn't easy playing with LeBron either. BI is struggling the most, but at least he isn't being shy about trying to play his game. Things will come around for him, too. I can see us finishing as high as second in the Western Conference, but probably more like 4th or 5th.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:15 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:Lonzo is that guy you'll live and die with, but as his mind and body grow up in the NBA he'll be a fine player - possibly a Steph minus all the 3s. He's quietly, deceptively a play-maker and defensive/transition leader, and his spontaneous style definitely fits this team.

We're learning that it isn't easy playing with LeBron either. BI is struggling the most, but at least he isn't being shy about trying to play his game. Things will come around for him, too. I can see us finishing as high as second in the Western Conference, but probably more like 4th or 5th.

I am not sure what Lonzo's ceiling is right now? I like his Perimeter Defense and his play making ability with his passing. Both are key to being a Good Point Guard. Regarding our Playoff Seed, not sure on that one either. The West is tough to predict, right now the Grizzlies look Good and everyone thought they would suck. I had us being a 3 or 4 Seed before the season started with probably 52 wins so I will stick with that for now.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk