Game 13: 11/11/18 Hawks at Lakers GAME THREAD

Re: Game 13: 11/11/18 Hawks at Lakers GAME THREAD

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:37 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:Exciting finish to a sloppy game. But Lakers win!!

Pretty sloppy finish. More missed FTs by that guy who isn't Kobe. 3s chucked up hero-ball style. Lucky, lucky to get this one-point W. Means very little. Oh well. Above .500 for the first time. PLAYOFFS, HERE WE COME :slamdunk:

Kuzma hustled to get the loose ball twice down the stretch. Kept the ball alive then Lebron slammed home the go ahead points. Then Tyson Chandler!! Loved to see his passion to play & win in L.A.!!

It's the HAWKS, Craig. This win was like taking your 1989 Dodge Caravan to the detail car wash place. BIG WORM!!! IT'S PRINCIPALITIES IN DIS!!! :LOBtrophy:
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:52 pm

I knew we would win, I wasn't even worried! Come on guys :waaaaa:. Just like I drew it up, a LeBron slam and a Chandler Block on Defense! 7-6 baby :LOBtrophy:
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:02 am

I dislike these back-to-back Saturday-Sunday games. Back-to-back is bad enough, but putting them on the weekend during the "Long 82" (as Truefan used to called it) makes them extremely difficult to get up for. Fortunately the schedule was kind to us and threw two pansies at us, albeit they are the two fastest paced teams in the NBA which makes it even more difficult on legs that already play at a fast pace.

Tyson Chandler though! Changes everything for us. No more worries about rim and paint protection when Javale rests. Did anyone else catch Javale with the inhaler before he came back in after a rest last night? I wonder if his asthma becomes a concern over the Long 82. Solid Kidd-like performance by Lonzo last night and a solid game by Kuz.

Next up: Portland AGAIN. Man would a home win against them be sweet on Wednesday. A solid win would put us at 8-6 and give us some momentum. It will be interesting to see who's favored.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:41 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:I dislike these back-to-back Saturday-Sunday games. Back-to-back is bad enough, but putting them on the weekend during the "Long 82" (as Truefan used to called it) makes them extremely difficult to get up for. Fortunately the schedule was kind to us and threw two pansies at us, albeit they are the two fastest paced teams in the NBA which makes it even more difficult on legs that already play at a fast pace.

Tyson Chandler though! Changes everything for us. No more worries about rim and paint protection when Javale rests. Did anyone else catch Javale with the inhaler before he came back in after a rest last night? I wonder if his asthma becomes a concern over the Long 82. Solid Kidd-like performance by Lonzo last night and a solid game by Kuz.

Next up: Portland AGAIN. Man would a home win against them be sweet on Wednesday. A solid win would put us at 8-6 and give us some momentum. It will be interesting to see who's favored.

If we beat Portland we may have a nice long winning streak in the making :slamdunk:
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk