Game 3: 10/22/18 Spurs at Lakers GAME THREAD

Re: Game 3: 10/22/18 Spurs at Lakers GAME THREAD

Postby lakerevolution » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:21 pm

Aldridge going for 37 is a problem in and of itself. We shut him down, this game would have been over. Why do we let these career performances come against us?
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:21 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:Depressing. We need to get our killer. LeBron needs that killer desperately. F.U.C.K!!!!

This is a tough one to swallow! Man I thought we had it won.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby Nycitylaker » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:22 pm

Lebron Lebron Lebron good night
Nycitylaker

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:44 pm

What a depressing loss. Once we went up 6 in OT no way we should've lost. Our Defense is very concerning so far. In 3 games we are giving up an average of 132 points a game. That is unacceptable and needs to be fixed fast. LeBron James needs a Wade type player like he had in Miami who has killer instinct but unfortunately Wade types do not grow on trees. Wade was Kobe Light like Bud is too Bud Light, without Wade LeBron doesnt win those Titles in Miami. I still say we need a Center as well, we have no Rim Protector at all. Most fans preach SmallBall but give me a player like Shaq to start my franchise anyday.
3Peatkb24

Postby Julius Russell » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:51 pm

Bball Gods granted the team that played a bit better the game.

Backup big may have been solved.

If we could trade Rondo today for a shooter... I wouldn't mind.

Zo is the obvious starter. I'm fine with Hart of the bench.

Kuzmania was in full effect tonight.

Bron missing FTs. Also is he going to be the best player in a game this season? And this was probably you best game for us
Julius Russell

Postby KobeMVP888 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:06 am

Julius Russell wrote:Bball Gods granted the team that played a bit better the game.

Bron missing FTs. Also is he going to be the best player in a game this season? And this was probably you best game for us

LeBron has many miles on him. That concerned me when we signed him. What is even more concerning is that players (Kawhi, PG, Butler, Kyrie already) supposedly don't want to play with him much like they didn't want to play with old Kobe. I believe that. Last night's game reminded me of old Kobe. Bron spent the first half trying to involve his teammates and then got aggressive in the second half. Like Old Kobe, he couldn't finish the job. It will take awhile to get attached to him. We need some wins. This pill was tough to swallow.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:17 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:
Julius Russell wrote:Bball Gods granted the team that played a bit better the game.

LeBron has many miles on him. That concerned me when we signed him. What is even more concerning is that players (Kawhi, PG, Butler, Kyrie already) supposedly don't want to play with him much like they didn't want to play with old Kobe. I believe that. Last night's game reminded me of old Kobe. Bron spent the first half trying to involve his teammates and then got aggressive in the second half. Like Old Kobe, he couldn't finish the job. It will take awhile to get attached to him. We need some wins. This pill was tough to swallow.

Yeah this was a tough loss. One reason why I wanted PG instead of LeBron was the age difference. Of course LeBron is the better all-time player compared to PG, LeBron is Top 10 all-time without debate. We can debate Top 5 though. That is a different topic so having said that I wanted to stay young and preached it during the Free Agency period. I don't think it was a mistake signing LeBron, it's LeBron fucking James for crying out loud and I still think we will win 50 games but a player like PG will play 7 or 8 more years, LeBron has maybe 2 or 3 great years left. I would've been thrilled if we would've re-signed Randle and signed a 28 year old PG to be honest. Randle gave us Defense in the middle with his physical play and PG is a SuperStar in todays league eventhough he isnt an all-time great yet. PG is one of the best Defensive players in the league too and our Defense sucks right now.
3Peatkb24

Postby Moos » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:18 am

We got... ambush in the night
All guns aiming at me
Ambush in the night
They opened fire on me now
Ambush in the night
Protected by his majesty
Ooh-wee, ooh-wee. Ooh-wa-ooh!
(Ooh-wee) Ooh-wee, ooh-wee (ooh-wa), Ooh-wa!
Ooh-wee, ooh-wee, ooh wa-oh!
Ooh-wee, ooh-wee, ooh wa-ah!

:punkincarv: :pullhair: Well, what…
Moos

Previous

Return to LakerTalk