LeBron

LeBron

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:47 pm

Come this offseason I want no part of him. Is he the best player today, Yes! but here are my reasons to why it would be a waste to sign him:
1. If we sign him to even a 2 year deal, we still have no chance of winning the Championship in 2019 or 2020. We wont be better than the Warriors, Rockets, or Celtics.

2. It's not our time for at least 3 more seasons = 2021 once the Warriors Dynasty gets old and done. Even with LeBron we aren't winning a Championship in 2019 or 2020 (not with the way the Warriors, Rockets, and Celtics are put together) if he is the only Superstar, by 2020 he will be 36.

3. LeBron will be 34 years old in December and after 2 more seasons wont be as Great as he is now IMO. He's peaking out right now. Wouldn't it be smarter to sign PG who is 28? and Re-Sign Randle?

4. LeBron needs the ball in hand to be effective, that would be bad chemistry for our team and take the ball out of Lonzo's hands. Lonzo would be a ghost playing with LeBron. A player like PG plays great without the ball, Lonzo would flourish playing with him. I just think LeBron would hamper the youngsters we have from growing even more. Also it would be LeBron's team if we sign him = Bad IMO and we don't need the media circus.

5. I just cant root for the guy, sorry. When the media is trying to put him above Magic, Kareem, and Kobe it just sickens me. Those guys are TrueLakers and are just as Great if not better. The more he loses the better that makes Magic, Kareem, and Kobe look actually. I am a history guys so that stuff is important to me.

-A successful offseason would be signing PG, re-signing Randle. Whatever else happens is gravy.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: LeBron

Postby lakerevolution » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:43 am

#3 and #4 are the most relevant issues when it comes to all this LeBron garbage. I believe he will stay in the East, unless some crazy trades send a couple Western all-starts Eastward. If the NBA (and I do believe Silver is trying to keep his product balanced) allows LeBron to join the Western Conference, it will tip the scales too far in my opinion (and give Boston the entire conference for the next few years, at least).

If LeBron can join the Pacers, Sixers or maybe Bucks, he will be able to give Boston some problems.

IF Magic and Rob do make the big-time move to bring LeBron and Paul George to the Lakers, that means bye-bye to a couple of our youngsters. In my opinion, Lonzo, LeBron, George, Randle and Kuzma would be an amazing combination. Lopez could stay as our center and if Luke could put it all together, that might be a championship team. LeBron could finish his career winning titles for the Lakers, beating Boston/Kyrie, and putting the franchise FINALLY on top of the Celtics in titles won.

Thoughts?
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:07 pm

lakerevolution wrote:#3 and #4 are the most relevant issues when it comes to all this LeBron garbage. I believe he will stay in the East, unless some crazy trades send a couple Western all-starts Eastward. If the NBA (and I do believe Silver is trying to keep his product balanced) allows LeBron to join the Western Conference, it will tip the scales too far in my opinion (and give Boston the entire conference for the next few years, at least).

If LeBron can join the Pacers, Sixers or maybe Bucks, he will be able to give Boston some problems.

IF Magic and Rob do make the big-time move to bring LeBron and Paul George to the Lakers, that means bye-bye to a couple of our youngsters. In my opinion, Lonzo, LeBron, George, Randle and Kuzma would be an amazing combination. Lopez could stay as our center and if Luke could put it all together, that might be a championship team. LeBron could finish his career winning titles for the Lakers, beating Boston/Kyrie, and putting the franchise FINALLY on top of the Celtics in titles won.

Thoughts?

I agree #3 and #4 are the main keys to why I don't want him. I don't see him going to Philly, he doesn't fit. Ben Simmons would be useless playing with him much like Lonzo would. I don't see him in Indiana either. Indy has perfect chemistry and is focusing on bringing all of their players back that are Free Agents like Lance and Thad Young. Indy probably wouldn't be one of LeBron's choices anyway because they are a small market team. I doubt he chooses the Lakers because he wants to win another Title now while he is still the best player in the league, Lakers don't have the other players right now to win it all. If he stays in Cleveland, he wont win another Championship. They are in Salary Cap hell and cant add anyone. That leaves the Rockets IMO. If the Rockets don't re-sign Capela and can somehow dump Ryan Anderson's contract like we did Mozgov's that would free up enough Cap space for LeBron to join Harden and CP3. That is a true Big3 + Gordon off the bench as a Good 4th man that could challenge the Warriors.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:36 pm

Is anyone buying for 1 second that we can sign LeBron and PG and re-sign Randle too? If not than getting LeBron shouldn't happen. I don't want to lose Randle.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:41 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:Is anyone buying for 1 second that we can sign LeBron and PG and re-sign Randle too? If not than getting LeBron shouldn't happen. I don't want to lose Randle.

If Buck and Rob Lowe can pull it off - may have to deal Ingram and/or Kuzma away - then I'm at the point where fuck it, LeBron, PG, Randle and Zo vs. Kyrie and the Greenies for all the marbles. It's only sports, right?
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:03 am

I just read LeBron enrolled his kids in LA Schooling. Not sure what that means but maybe he is coming to the Lakers? He and PG both?
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk