Game 70: 03/19/18 Lakers at Pacers GAME THREAD

Re: Game 70: 03/19/18 Lakers at Pacers GAME THREAD

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:33 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:As far as our very own 3-Peat goes....

If somebody is going to beat our Lakers at least it’s 3-Peats 2nd favorite team in the league

Yeah I just got home from the game. I enjoyed myself and even had another Laker fan sitting close to me :roflmao:. Had a couple beers and a slice of pizza as well there. The 1st Qtr was lovely, we then started to cool off. The 3rd Qtr was a disaster. Randle, Kuzma, and Lopez all played Great but so did Turner, Oladipo, and Young to somwhat offset those 3. Young and Randle damn near had the same numbers - Randle 21/9, Young 18/9. The difference was Lance off the bench with his 16, that was a killer! It's funny Lance is an Average player every where he has been but with Indy, there are times he plays like an All-Star. Pacers looked liked the hungrier team in the 2nd Half, they were really scrappy but they are battling for a Playoff spot. That win puts them now at 41-30 which is 4th in the East. I sure wish Ingram would get healthy, had the Lakers had him they may have won this game :shrug:

Clearly, we have run out of steam without Ingram and Hart available. The bench stinks and the league has figured out Lonzo for now. He'll have the summer to fix things. He's always going to have great basketball instincts, but his footwork, shot and even his decision making need work, work, work in the off season.

Thanks for representing, 3Peat, and I'm glad you had a great time! In the words of dtime .. Next!

Lonzo isn't aggressive enough on Offense. There were times I was like yelling "take it to the hoop". Collison is smaller than he is. Lonzo had like 5 Assists in the 1stQtr and we were draining 3's so it looked great early but after that the Pacers adjusted to him. I kind of figured we would lose this one but at least I didn't need a Plan B this time :roflmao: . Lakers were up at Half 59-57. Oh well on to New Orleans.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk