Game 66: 03/11/18 Cavaliers at Lakers GAME THREAD

Re: Game 66: 03/11/18 Cavaliers at Lakers GAME THREAD

Postby Lakers4Life » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:56 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:We pound the shit of LeBron and nobody even Posts here. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh well. Great win by my Lakers. Randle was a monster tonight.

I was sooo into this game that I forgot to post. My bad. But sometimes when I post nobody else does. So there! That's my excuse!! LMFAO!!!

:roflmao: I was just joking around actually but was surprised nobody was Posting since we kick the crap out of LeBron "lol4:

My bad homie! No excuses! I should had been in here posting!!
Lakers4Life

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:02 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:We pound the shit of LeBron and nobody even Posts here. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh well. Great win by my Lakers. Randle was a monster tonight.

I was sooo into this game that I forgot to post. My bad. But sometimes when I post nobody else does. So there! That's my excuse!! LMFAO!!!

:roflmao: I was just joking around actually but was surprised nobody was Posting since we kick the crap out of LeBron "lol4:

No biggie, it's almost impossible for me to be here on Friday nights during games because I have to get up so early to go to work on Saturday. We all have stuff going on. I just think it is pretty cool that people like you, Rev, Kenny, etc. still Post in here after all these years. We all go way back to 2010 :roflmao:. Now we are finally getting Good again too. We all have had some serious patience for like 5 seasons of Bad play but now things are looking good :cheers:
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby Lakers4Life » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:07 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:

No biggie, it's almost impossible for me to be here on Friday nights during games because I have to get up so early to go to work on Saturday. We all have stuff going on. I just think it is pretty cool that people like you, Rev, Kenny, etc. still Post in here after all these years. We all go way back to 2010 :roflmao:. Now we are finally getting Good again too. We all have had some serious patience for like 5 seasons of Bad play but now things are looking good :cheers:

I'm loving the process 3-Peat!!! We're seeing the youngbloods growth right in front of our eyes!! And it's been tough but now it's starting to be worth the wait. Being fans during these past rough 5 year stretch makes it that much sweeter. We are truly "TRUEFANS"!!! And the best part about it is that the best is yet to come!!! WE'RE MAKING THE PLAYOFFS NEXT YEAR BABY!!!
Lakers4Life

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:

I'm loving the process 3-Peat!!! We're seeing the youngbloods growth right in front of our eyes!! And it's been tough but now it's starting to be worth the wait. Being fans during these past rough 5 year stretch makes it that much sweeter. We are truly "TRUEFANS"!!! And the best part about it is that the best is yet to come!!! WE'RE MAKING THE PLAYOFFS NEXT YEAR BABY!!!

Yep, we are starting to get Good and man I cant wait. These last 5 seasons have been hellish but the journey has been fun too watching our rebuild. We may come close to finishing .500 this season. Magic knows what he's doing, I trust the process bigtime now because I am seeing results as in wins.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:32 pm

Yeah you, Rev, and Kenny + Nuggs and I are the only one's left from the Hollinger's Page that Post in here. I know Tate Posts over at Tom's. Maybe when Jesus gets time he will start Posting again, I always liked him. Robert came in later and he still chimes in. Was Moos at Hollinger's, I cant remember.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:57 pm

Yeah I remember Moos from the ESPN site. He's a character! Always good to see him post.
lakerevolution

Postby Lakers4Life » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:57 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:Yeah you, Rev, and Kenny + Nuggs and I are the only one's left from the Hollinger's Page that Post in here. I know Tate Posts over at Tom's. Maybe when Jesus gets time he will start Posting again, I always liked him. Robert came in later and he still chimes in. Was Moos at Hollinger's, I cant remember.

Lewstrs, SraFrank & others are around but for whatever reason choose not to post in here. Frank is ok but Lewstrs is always starting shit then supposedly gets butt hurt after he is the one that starts shit. So maybe it’s better that they don’t post in here LOL
Lakers4Life

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:22 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Yeah you, Rev, and Kenny + Nuggs and I are the only one's left from the Hollinger's Page that Post in here. I know Tate Posts over at Tom's. Maybe when Jesus gets time he will start Posting again, I always liked him. Robert came in later and he still chimes in. Was Moos at Hollinger's, I cant remember.

Lewstrs, SraFrank & others are around but for whatever reason choose not to post in here. Frank is ok but Lewstrs is always starting shit then supposedly gets butt hurt after he is the one that starts shit. So maybe it’s better that they don’t post in here LOL

Frank's a great guy. I need to bug him to post in here. Lew's a fuckin' asshole and I have no interest in his egocentric bullshit.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby lakerevolution » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:08 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:

Frank's a great guy. I need to bug him to post in here. Lew's a fuckin' asshole and I have no interest in his egocentric bullshit.

I think the decline after our B2B titles and possibly the infiltration and demise of the ESPN site may have brought a bitter end to a lot of the positive fanhood. Funny what sets people off -- especially when the underlying issues of culture, politics and religion are injected into discussions. Change exposes things in a lot of folks, and egos - along with health issues, pride and personal problems tend to raise up bad spirits in those who don't "get their way". Tate tried to be my friend but I can't condone that schizophrenic and abusive kind of behavior - especially from a grown-ass man who wants respect but can't seem to give it.

Frank has friended and blocked me at least twice on FB, mainly because I don't pull my punches when speaking on politics, society and religion. Jesus goes back and forth resprctfully with him, but it rarely ends politely. The same followed for Lew and his buddy Mark (RIP). Too much drama. As for all the other Jedi Council regulars who used to post daily on the ESPN site, if most of them are on Tom's site then I hope they're having fun. Can't be anywhere near as in-depth and die-hard as we are in here. I just wish it was easier to get people signed up in here.
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:39 am

Yeah I have always liked Frank as well and I have never really had a problem with Lew either. When it comes to Lew I just avoided talking Politics. Politics and Religion can actually break up friendships. I am an independent more than anything and see both sides of things when it comes to both parties so I don't get as upset when it comes to politics as some others do. Although I voted for BO, I did not vote for either that ran in 2016. I just try to avoid talking politics anyway for the most part. Tate and I were like the odd couple, we never agreed on anything but I liked him - he is just set in his ways. We had to be entertaining to you guys when debating on here for hours :roflmao: He would call me Podunk and I would bring Larry Bird up a lot to just get on his nerves. I hated Bird as a player but respected him and know he belongs in the Top 10 ever.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:26 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:Yeah I have always liked Frank as well and I have never really had a problem with Lew either. When it comes to Lew I just avoided talking Politics. Politics and Religion can actually break up friendships. I am an independent more than anything and see both sides of things when it comes to both parties so I don't get as upset when it comes to politics as some others do. Although I voted for BO, I did not vote for either that ran in 2016. I just try to avoid talking politics anyway for the most part. Tate and I were like the odd couple, we never agreed on anything but I liked him - he is just set in his ways. We had to be entertaining to you guys when debating on here for hours :roflmao: He would call me Podunk and I would bring Larry Bird up a lot to just get on his nerves. I hated Bird as a player but respected him and know he belongs in the Top 10 ever.

To add to this if I had a list of people that I have enjoyed the most to chat with or felt like they were actually my true friend, - TrueFanSam, Ken, Rev, Craig, Nuggs, Jesus, Tate, and Frank would make that list. Robert would as well but I was just listing people that was at Hollinger's. I actually met Kenny once and we had a few beers and some HotWings. I honestly wish we could've got hammered and party all night but at least I got to meet him and talk sports in person with him for a couple of hours. I have actually talked to Frank on the phone but it's been like 4 years ago.
3Peatkb24

Postby Julius Russell » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:32 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:

Ho hum. I had to record it again, hence no posts. Toyed with the shorthanded LeBrons. George Hill isn't a fit with this team and Luke knew how to defend JC. Nance and LeBron have some nice chemistry though. Enough about them.

IT3 and Julius Randle were fantastic, as were KCP and Brook Lopez. 30 wins with 16 games to go! I'm happy!!!

Tuesday is my 62nd birthday and I'm sitting courtside for the grudge match against Denver. Let's get another win at home!

62 huh? Looking good for someone 30 years my senior.

IT and Julius have great chemistry. I preferto sign those 2 and PG over Bron and PG
Julius Russell

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:45 am

Julius Russell wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:

Ho hum. I had to record it again, hence no posts. Toyed with the shorthanded LeBrons. George Hill isn't a fit with this team and Luke knew how to defend JC. Nance and LeBron have some nice chemistry though. Enough about them.

IT3 and Julius Randle were fantastic, as were KCP and Brook Lopez. 30 wins with 16 games to go! I'm happy!!!

Tuesday is my 62nd birthday and I'm sitting courtside for the grudge match against Denver. Let's get another win at home!

62 huh? Looking good for someone 30 years my senior.

IT and Julius have great chemistry. I preferto sign those 2 and PG over Bron and PG

I agree, I would re-sign Randle and IT and sign PG, stay away from LeBron. Yeah Kenny could pass for 50. When I met him a couple of years ago he looked 50ish.
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk