Game 53: 02/06/18 Suns at Lakers GAME THREAD

Re: Game 53: 02/06/18 Suns at Lakers GAME THREAD

Postby KobeMVP888 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:47 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Glad to see we won, 22 wins now on the season. We are showing signs of improving as the season moves along and maybe if we win enough games Free Agents may want to come to the Lakers.

Look at the schedule, 3Peat. Do you think a 19-10 finish is completely out of the question?

I think it's possible and that would put us 41-41. 41-41 could get us an 8th Seed (Playoffs), that would be awesome if that happened. I wonder when Lonzo will be back? I want to see us at full strength.

If that happens, we'll be on the kind of trajectory that the Celtics have been on with an impressive young core. A finish like that is probably a long shot because we're the youngest team in the league and we will likely slump again, but if we continue this level of play, especially on defense, why wouldn't Paul George want to play with the unselfish Lonzo Ball & Company back here as opposed to the more self-absorbed Russell Westbrook in OKC? Just a thought.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Previous

Return to LakerTalk