Game 37: 01/03/18 Thunder at Lakers at GAME THREAD

Re: Game 37: 01/03/18 Thunder at Lakers at GAME THREAD

Postby KobeMVP888 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:19 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:The thing about PG is he wants to be Laker which is huge. You can tell and if he comes, others will too. Just with PG on the team + Lonzo/Ingram/Kuzma/Randle/Clarky - I then believe we will be a Playoff team, probably a 6-8 seed but it's a start. We still need a Center to be a Championship contender though IMO is why I bring up Boogie. If PG signs, Boogie may be like I am in too? We will just get rid of Lopez and KCP who are Free Agents anyway salary wise. Even Kobe needed Shaq and Pau. When the Pacers were on the verge of the Finals, PG had Roy. Yes Roy wasn't a stiff in 2013 and 2014. Roy was Very Good in 2013. PG needed his help and West's helped inside to be a Championship contender.

I certainly hope that PG is the exception to the rule, but in a pre-game interview, he made it sound as if it would be foolish to leave OKC as they improve and learn to play with one another. If they reach the second round, which I believe they will, he could stay there. I think he will definitely stay there if they reach the WCF and I wouldn't rule that out either. So I do believe it will be between OKC and the Lakers, but I'm not counting my chickens.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Re: Game 37: 01/03/18 Thunder at Lakers at GAME THREAD

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:19 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:The thing about PG is he wants to be Laker which is huge. You can tell and if he comes, others will too. Just with PG on the team + Lonzo/Ingram/Kuzma/Randle/Clarky - I then believe we will be a Playoff team, probably a 6-8 seed but it's a start. We still need a Center to be a Championship contender though IMO is why I bring up Boogie. If PG signs, Boogie may be like I am in too? We will just get rid of Lopez and KCP who are Free Agents anyway salary wise. Even Kobe needed Shaq and Pau. When the Pacers were on the verge of the Finals, PG had Roy. Yes Roy wasn't a stiff in 2013 and 2014. Roy was Very Good in 2013. PG needed his help and West's helped inside to be a Championship contender.

I certainly hope that PG is the exception to the rule, but in a pre-game interview, he made it sound as if it would be foolish to leave OKC as they improve and learn to play with one another. If they reach the second round, which I believe they will, he could stay there. I think he will definitely stay there if they reach the WCF and I wouldn't rule that out either. So I do believe it will be between OKC and the Lakers, but I'm not counting my chickens.

Yeah the summer is going to be real interesting Kenny. I will always love the Lakers but if we don't make a splash this summer, we just aren't going to win like in the past when we had Magic and Kobe. I have enjoyed this season at times watching Lonzo and Kuzma. I know both have All-Star potential so that helps. We need something to boost the franchise though like a PG or Boogie. We haven't had it in a long while.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk