2017 World Series Thread

Re: 2017 World Series Thread

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:42 pm

1 more out to go!
User avatar
Lakers4Life
 
Posts: 2138
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 210 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: 2017 World Series Thread

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:44 pm

JANSEN STRIKES HIM OUT!!!! GAME 7 BABY!!!!
User avatar
Lakers4Life
 
Posts: 2138
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 210 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: 2017 World Series Thread

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:45 pm

User avatar
Lakers4Life
 
Posts: 2138
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 210 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: 2017 World Series Thread

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:45 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:JANSEN STRIKES HIM OUT!!!! GAME 7 BABY!!!!


Whew! Game 7 here we go! What a series. Did you see Magic :roflmao: Go Dodgers.
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 4337
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 659 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: 2017 World Series Thread

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:45 pm

User avatar
Lakers4Life
 
Posts: 2138
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 210 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: 2017 World Series Thread

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:47 pm

This series LA is going through is much like what the Cubs went through last year. It drove me fucking nuts.
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 4337
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 659 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: 2017 World Series Thread

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:47 pm

Verlanders first loss tonight!!!
User avatar
Lakers4Life
 
Posts: 2138
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 210 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: 2017 World Series Thread

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:48 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:This series LA is going through is much like what the Cubs went through last year. It drove me fucking nuts.



This Dodger team is special just like The Cubs were last year!!!
User avatar
Lakers4Life
 
Posts: 2138
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 210 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: 2017 World Series Thread

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:52 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:This series LA is going through is much like what the Cubs went through last year. It drove me fucking nuts.



This Dodger team is special just like The Cubs were last year!!!


Yeah I was worried about tonight because Houston could play loose and they had Verlander Pitching. Now I give the Dodgers the advantage at home in Game 7.
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 4337
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 659 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: 2017 World Series Thread

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:53 pm

Houston is in trouble baby! We got Darvish pitching tomorrow who is ready to kick these R A C I S T losers ass tomorrow! And guess what? He gots Alex Wood to back him up!! Then guess who’s backing him up? Clayton (I want redemption) Kershaw!!!!
User avatar
Lakers4Life
 
Posts: 2138
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 210 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: 2017 World Series Thread

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:57 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:Houston is in trouble baby! We got Darvish pitching tomorrow who is ready to kick these basketball? losers ass tomorrow! And guess what? He gots Alex Wood to back him up!! Then guess who’s backing him up? Clayton (I want redemption) Kershaw!!!!


I agree, bring it home Craig. Cubs came through for me last year and I hope your Dodgers do it for you as well. Last year did literally drive me insane until that final out. I know what you are going through.
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 4337
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 659 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: 2017 World Series Thread

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:57 pm

User avatar
Lakers4Life
 
Posts: 2138
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 210 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: 2017 World Series Thread

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:59 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:Houston is in trouble baby! We got Darvish pitching tomorrow who is ready to kick these R A C I S T losers ass tomorrow! And guess what? He gots Alex Wood to back him up!! Then guess who’s backing him up? Clayton (I want redemption) Kershaw!!!!


Basketball losers :roflmao: Censors are great aren't they :roflmao:
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 4337
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 659 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: 2017 World Series Thread

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:01 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:Houston is in trouble baby! We got Darvish pitching tomorrow who is ready to kick these basketball? losers ass tomorrow! And guess what? He gots Alex Wood to back him up!! Then guess who’s backing him up? Clayton (I want redemption) Kershaw!!!!


I agree, bring it home Craig. Cubs came through for me last year and I hope your Dodgers do it for you as well. Last year did literally drive me insane until that final out. I know what you are going through.


You guys are at home so I give you a 70% chance of finishing the deal. I still give Houston a 30% chance because their Offense is dangerous but I say 70/30 LA
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 4337
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 659 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: 2017 World Series Thread

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:03 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:Houston is in trouble baby! We got Darvish pitching tomorrow who is ready to kick these basketball? losers ass tomorrow! And guess what? He gots Alex Wood to back him up!! Then guess who’s backing him up? Clayton (I want redemption) Kershaw!!!!


I agree, bring it home Craig. Cubs came through for me last year and I hope your Dodgers do it for you as well. Last year did literally drive me insane until that final out. I know what you are going through.


You guys are at home so I give you a 70% chance of finishing the deal. I still give Houston a 30% chance because their Offense is dangerous but I say 70/30 LA


I believe baby!!!
User avatar
Lakers4Life
 
Posts: 2138
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 210 times
Been thanked: 298 times

PreviousNext

Return to LakerTalk



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron