Fantasy Basketball League

Re: Fantasy Basketball League

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:26 pm

As the week is winding down, it is looking like Nuggs will be in 1st and I will be in 2nd if things hold up. Just like old times :roflmao:
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 660 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: Fantasy Basketball League

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:25 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:As the week is winding down, it is looking like Nuggs will be in 1st and I will be in 2nd if things hold up. Just like old times :roflmao:


I am actually in 3rd, Miles is ahead of me by 1 game. I play him this week. Nuggs is in 1st.
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 660 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: Fantasy Basketball League

Postby lakerevolution » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:18 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:As the week is winding down, it is looking like Nuggs will be in 1st and I will be in 2nd if things hold up. Just like old times :roflmao:


I am actually in 3rd, Miles is ahead of me by 1 game. I play him this week. Nuggs is in 1st.


I'm on the climb!!
User avatar
lakerevolution
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 225 times

Re: Fantasy Basketball League

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:06 am

Miles and I are in a battle, he is up 5-4 on me heading into the weekend. He is currently 1 game ahead of me in the overall standings for 2nd place.
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 660 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: Fantasy Basketball League

Postby lakerevolution » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:25 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:Miles and I are in a battle, he is up 5-4 on me heading into the weekend. He is currently 1 game ahead of me in the overall standings for 2nd place.


Yeah Miles has a good team, but he will be pressed upon to keep performing!
User avatar
lakerevolution
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 225 times

Re: Fantasy Basketball League

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:47 pm

lakerevolution wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Miles and I are in a battle, he is up 5-4 on me heading into the weekend. He is currently 1 game ahead of me in the overall standings for 2nd place.


Yeah Miles has a good team, but he will be pressed upon to keep performing!


Miles has a really good team, he will be a threat all season.
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 660 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Previous

Return to LakerTalk



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests