Paul George thread

Re: Paul George thread

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:20 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Yeah I know I am scaring Kirby away because people don't like to Post when confronted. Kirby probably thinks Terry Bradshaw is better than Peyton Manning because he has 4-2 in Championships but is the same person that thinks Bill Russell couldn't hold Wilt Chamberlains jockstrap but yet that is 11-2 Russell. Peyton was better and so was Wilt in a short story.

kjkirby is a professional poster. You ain't scaring him away. He picks his spots. I just hope that he picks a lot more spots from here on out!

Kirby is a Great Poster but loves to avoid fun debate. If the Jazz and Thunder keep the same Rosters they have now, Thunder will have a better record. He is a Steelers fan so I threw in the Peyton/Bradshaw stuff. I want to be the underdog in a bet and he thinks he has an easy advantage. The bet wouldn't be nothing more than a Pepsi :roflmao: I honestly think OKC can make the WCFinals and all I said was of course if they end up #4 then I am in trouble but I think they end up 2 or 3 IMO.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:04 am

I just cant figure out why people don't Post much in here at all. I mean we talk all sports and can be out in the open in here on all topics. We aren't even censored in here, we can say what we want pretty much. This Site is very unique but yet people would rather Post on Facebook or over at Tom's. I probably should've just kept my thoughts to myself regarding OKC but I was having fun with it. Kirby who rarely Posts started to post again a little and I probably ruined it. When was the last time Jesus Posted? It's been close to a year I believe? He used to post daily and hasn't Posted 1 thought on the Lonzo pick or Magic getting hired, etc.. What is everyone's fascination about Facebook? I created an account when we didn't have this just so I could chat with everyone in here but I really don't care for it. I haven't Posted on my account since Nuggs got this going. I mean if people like Facebook for the fact you can communicate with people outside of here I understand it but if I want to talk to someone like Kenny I would just call him.
3Peatkb24

Postby kjkirby » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:51 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:That bet would be too easy for me regarding your Jazz/OKC better record. OKC will win 55 games with ease. Jazz probably around 50-52. You would be getting fleeced on that one. I always love being the underdog in bets, so I was giving you Rockets and Spurs over OKC but if I didn't believe OKC couldn't beat either I wouldn't throw a bet out. CP3 :roflmao: He nor Harden is better than Russ. The Spurs aren't all that either, Leonard and PG are pretty even, I am sure PG is shaking in his boots thinking about playing him. PG has played LeBron a ton in big games = ECFinals and pretty evenly.

Yeah I know I am scaring Kirby away because people don't like to Post when confronted. Kirby probably thinks Terry Bradshaw is better than Peyton Manning because he has 4-2 in Championships but is the same person that thinks Bill Russell couldn't hold Wilt Chamberlains jockstrap but yet that is 11-2 Russell. Peyton was better and so was Wilt in a short story.

Haha! Peyton is better, but I'll take Bradshaw's rings. George Hill may end up signing with the Lakers, so we may have to go back to your Western conf. prediction for the Thunder.
kjkirby

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:53 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:I just cant figure out why people don't Post much in here at all. I mean we talk all sports and can be out in the open in here on all topics. We aren't even censored in here, we can say what we want pretty much. This Site is very unique but yet people would rather Post on Facebook or over at Tom's. I probably should've just kept my thoughts to myself regarding OKC but I was having fun with it. Kirby who rarely Posts started to post again a little and I probably ruined it. When was the last time Jesus Posted? It's been close to a year I believe? He used to post daily and hasn't Posted 1 thought on the Lonzo pick or Magic getting hired, etc.. What is everyone's fascination about Facebook? I created an account when we didn't have this just so I could chat with everyone in here but I really don't care for it. I haven't Posted on my account since Nuggs got this going. I mean if people like Facebook for the fact you can communicate with people outside of here I understand it but if I want to talk to someone like Kenny I would just call him.

The reason is simple. No one can access the site because when we open it up it gets flooded with bots/troll or whatever the fuck. I wish there was a secure way to open it up to the public, but that's more Nuggz expertise. I suppose I can contact GoDaddy and ask them what to do, but this code shit is like Greek to me.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:12 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:I just cant figure out why people don't Post much in here at all. I mean we talk all sports and can be out in the open in here on all topics. We aren't even censored in here, we can say what we want pretty much. This Site is very unique but yet people would rather Post on Facebook or over at Tom's. I probably should've just kept my thoughts to myself regarding OKC but I was having fun with it. Kirby who rarely Posts started to post again a little and I probably ruined it. When was the last time Jesus Posted? It's been close to a year I believe? He used to post daily and hasn't Posted 1 thought on the Lonzo pick or Magic getting hired, etc.. What is everyone's fascination about Facebook? I created an account when we didn't have this just so I could chat with everyone in here but I really don't care for it. I haven't Posted on my account since Nuggs got this going. I mean if people like Facebook for the fact you can communicate with people outside of here I understand it but if I want to talk to someone like Kenny I would just call him.

The reason is simple. No one can access the site because when we open it up it gets flooded with bots/troll or whatever the fuck. I wish there was a secure way to open it up to the public, but that's more Nuggz expertise. I suppose I can contact GoDaddy and ask them what to do, but this code shit is like Greek to me.

That's how the old Site was too (Cyber's), remember when he made me a Mod I had to keep blasting Bots (AKA Zombies), as they would pile in daily.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:29 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:

That's how the old Site was too (Cyber's), remember when he made me a Mod I had to keep blasting Bots (AKA Zombies), as they would pile in daily.

I'm trying to get a fraternity brother in, but yeah Nuggs has to basically play security agent just to get him registered.
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:48 pm

lakerevolution wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:

I'm trying to get a fraternity brother in, but yeah Nuggs has to basically play security agent just to get him registered.

I am in here all the time because I am able to Post at work most of time as well. If Nuggs would give me Mod power I can keep this place clean for a while to allow legit people to sign up. I wouldn't use my Mod power for anything else much like on Cyber's Site. Not like I am going to ban anyone, hell I Post all kinds of stuff myself. Just a thought because I know Nuggs has health problems and cant be here a lot at times.
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:51 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:I am in here all the time because I am able to Post at work most of time as well. If Nuggs would give me Mod power I can keep this place clean for a while to allow legit people to sign up. I wouldn't use my Mod power for anything else much like on Cyber's Site. Not like I am going to ban anyone, hell I Post all kinds of stuff myself. Just a thought because I know Nuggs has health problems and cant be here a lot at times.

I'm good with that.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby NuggetsCountry » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:56 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:

I am in here all the time because I am able to Post at work most of time as well. If Nuggs would give me Mod power I can keep this place clean for a while to allow legit people to sign up. I wouldn't use my Mod power for anything else much like on Cyber's Site. Not like I am going to ban anyone, hell I Post all kinds of stuff myself. Just a thought because I know Nuggs has health problems and cant be here a lot at times.

I'm still around. I come in about 4 times a week. Lakers/WWEAAUNBA are a big yawn for me these days - Kobe spoiled me. I just got a friend of Rev signed up in here who may get going also. I get tired of these AAU types who have fucked up the NBA with super-friend teams. The Lakers (even with Magic) don't have that luster anymore, and the taxes from the Jerry Brown Republic are a downer for these millionaires and their bling families.

Anyway, Ken knows how to contact me on my cell and stuff, so any urgent needs can be addressed quite fast.

I am a bit bummed by the Paul George to Houston thing, but we really will have to see what transpires by a 13 months from now to see if we have an old-school Lakers team to root on. I got rid of NBA League Pass until it happens. And Lebron ain't gonna do it for me.
Image :yeahthat:
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

{ IMAGES }: 7

Postby KobeMVP888 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:20 am

I will contact Nuggz upon anyone's request. FWIW (and respectfully, of course, Nuggz because I have great admiration for you), Jerry Brown is MY President, the greatest politician in this country, and these horrible taxes that help keep the great State of California in the black and ahead of everyone else on almost every important issue, don't seem to dissuade these AAU guys from signing with the Warriors. The State taxes have little to nothing to do with why these AAUers won't sign with a shit team like the Lakers. They simply want to play with their winning friends. I am more than happy to pay my fair share and I am a hard working American. On this Independence Day, I applaud all hard working Americans because our country was built on hard work, remains that way and the concept that somehow it's not a Democratic value is a farce. It is an American value. The GOP is great at labeling and that's what they have done with the concept of independence and hard work. Another example that they have stubborning boxed themselves into a corner with is "repeal and replace." They should call it "amend and improve" and point us back in the direction of PROGRESS instead of wiping it out! Hail President Jerry Brown!!!
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:39 pm

NuggetsCountry wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:

I'm still around. I come in about 4 times a week. Lakers/WWEAAUNBA are a big yawn for me these days - Kobe spoiled me. I just got a friend of Rev signed up in here who may get going also. I get tired of these AAU types who have fucked up the NBA with super-friend teams. The Lakers (even with Magic) don't have that luster anymore, and the taxes from the Jerry Brown Republic are a downer for these millionaires and their bling families.

Anyway, Ken knows how to contact me on my cell and stuff, so any urgent needs can be addressed quite fast.

I am a bit bummed by the Paul George to Houston thing, but we really will have to see what transpires by a 13 months from now to see if we have an old-school Lakers team to root on. I got rid of NBA League Pass until it happens. And Lebron ain't gonna do it for me.

I hear ya Nuggs, these last 3 seasons have really been tough actually = 21-61/17-65/26-56, even Kobe's last 2 years weren't fun to me anyway. The 60 Point game was beautiful on his final night, that gave me chills but he was a shell of himself in 2015 and 2016 in reality. He wasn't Top 5 of all-time Kobe like in 2009 and 2010. LeBron has ruined this league single handedly IMO. Yeah people can say players have left teams in Free Agency way before LeBron did, like Shaq for example. Having said that when Shaq joined the Lakers he didn't form no Superteam and nobody knew how great Kobe would be when he did so. Lakers were getting embarrassed by the Jazz when Shaq joined LA. LeBron dead smack in his prime decided to join Wade and bring Bosh with him to form a Superteam in Miami! LeBron was the best player in the league when he did so and people were comparing him to Jordan and Magic. You just cant do that IMO, now that he did that everyone thinks it is ok like Durant and others to do it. To me the 80's is still the best decade of Basketball ever, you would never see Jordan, Magic, or Bird leaving to join up together - that is just weak!
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:13 am

“I grew up a Lakers and a Clippers fan,” George says. “I idolized Kobe. There will always be a tie here, a connection here. People saying I want to come here, who doesn’t want to play for their hometown? That’s a dream come true, if you’re a kid growing up on the outskirts of L.A., to be the man in your city. But it’s definitely been overstated. For me, it’s all about winning. I want to be in a good system, a good team. I want a shot to win it. I’m not a stats guy. I’m playing this game to win and build a legacy of winning. I’ve yet to do that. I’m searching for it. If we get a killer season in Oklahoma, we make the conference finals or upset the Warriors or do something crazy, I’d be dumb to want to leave that.”

Already? FUCK!!!! :Nuggsmad:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:28 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:

“I grew up a Lakers and a Clippers fan,” George says. “I idolized Kobe. There will always be a tie here, a connection here. People saying I want to come here, who doesn’t want to play for their hometown? That’s a dream come true, if you’re a kid growing up on the outskirts of L.A., to be the man in your city. But it’s definitely been overstated. For me, it’s all about winning. I want to be in a good system, a good team. I want a shot to win it. I’m not a stats guy. I’m playing this game to win and build a legacy of winning. I’ve yet to do that. I’m searching for it. If we get a killer season in Oklahoma, we make the conference finals or upset the Warriors or do something crazy, I’d be dumb to want to leave that.”

Already? FUCK!!!! :Nuggsmad:

Yep. And I have them making the Conference Finals looking at all the teams in the West, they will probably be a 3 Seed with around 55 wins. Warriors will be the 1 Seed and the Spurs 2 Seed. Thunder matches up with the Spurs really well and that would be the 2nd Round matchup. I have the Rockets as a 4 Seed - all of these are early projections. We should've traded for him, I keep hearing that the Pacers took the OKC deal because they didn't want PG in the East. If we would've offered the Pacers Randle and Clarkson and perhaps one of those picks being 27 or 28 I think the Pacers would've done that. They accepted a deal to get Oladipo and Sabonis so I am 99% sure they would've took the deal I just laid out. We could've had PG, Ingram, Ball, and Lopez as a good young starting point, PG being a SuperStar, Ball and Ingram with great potential, and Lopez is a Good Center and he is only 29.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:16 am

I'm bout tired of these soffass nimrods. Anti-all-league until their supposed multi-media words permeate our infrastructure. Verily.
lakerevolution

Postby KobeMVP888 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:13 am

lakerevolution wrote:I'm bout tired of these soffass nimrods. Anti-all-league until their supposed multi-media words permeate our infrastructure. Verily.

Then again, what's he supposed to say?
KobeMVP888

PreviousNext

Return to LakerTalk