3Peat telling it like it is/WARRIORS

3Peat telling it like it is/WARRIORS

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:13 am

Here's the deal with the Finals. THANK GOD FOR THE WARRIORS. Here's why, if it wasn't for them everyone would be ball washing Bron's balls if it wasn't for the Warriors. He would win the Championship every year if it wasn't the Warriors. Everyone would be saying he is the GOAT right now because of winning Rings! THANK YOU BASKETBALL GODS FOR THE WARRIORS LeBron is Top 10 ever but nowhere Top fucking 5 and this Top 2 bullshit needs to stop! Jordan, Magic, Kareem, Wilt, and Kobe are the Top 5. If you want to argue LeBron is better than Bird, Shaq, Duncan, Russell, or Big O - then go ahead. :kingclaphands:. My Top 5 is legit so the suck head media people and LeBron suck heads need to deal with it.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: 3Peat telling it like it is/WARRIORS

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:46 am

The Warriors will be the greatest team of all-time if they sweep the LeBrons ... and they are still relatively YOUNG! Great time for the Lakers to be rebuilding from the bottom up.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:49 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:The Warriors will be the greatest team of all-time if they sweep the LeBrons ... and they are still relatively YOUNG! Great time for the Lakers to be rebuilding from the bottom up.

I don't think because if they go 16-0 that necessarily makes them the best team ever. I still would argue for the 1987 Lakers (even 1985 or 1988) being the best and teams like the 1996 Bulls, 1986 Celtics, and even the 2001 Lakers would still have a debate. I am just glad LeBron is going to lose because there are so many people that have bandwagon'd on him. People that aren't even a fan of the Cavs, they just love him! No way can you be labeled the GOAT if you are 3-5 in Finals. Not when Jordan is 6-0, Kobe is 5-2, and Magic is 5-4.
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:17 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:The Warriors will be the greatest team of all-time if they sweep the LeBrons ... and they are still relatively YOUNG! Great time for the Lakers to be rebuilding from the bottom up.

I don't think because if they go 16-0 that necessarily makes them the best team ever. I still would argue for the 1987 Lakers (even 1985 or 1988) being the best and teams like the 1996 Bulls, 1986 Celtics, and even the 2001 Lakers would still have a debate. I am just glad LeBron is going to lose because there are so many people that have bandwagon'd on him. People that aren't even a fan of the Cavs, they just love him! No way can you be labeled the GOAT if you are 3-5 in Finals. Not when Jordan is 6-0, Kobe is 5-2, and Magic is 5-4.

Yeah, but all those three point shooters. Then again, it's a different era.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:33 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:

Yeah, but all those three point shooters. Then again, it's a different era.

I think Michael Cooper's Defense guarding the 3 point line would be huge against the Warriors. He is much taller than Steph Curry. The Lakers would also have the advantage at Center with Kareem and Magic being 6'9 would create all kinds of mismatch's for the Warriors. I am not sold that Durant would even win the matchup with James Worthy - that is pretty even, Durant is a much better 3 point shooter but I don't believe he could stop Worthy inside from scoring. Keep in mind Cooper and Scott both are capable of making 5 or 6 3's in a game if need be as well.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:33 am

There's no shame in admitting that this Warriors team may be better than any of our title teams . . though how you deal with Shaq in his prime is always going to be a question mark. 3-pointers can't save you every game. What makes all stellar championship teams truly great is their level of defense, and the Warriors have played some of the best team defense in recent memory. None of our title teams can match their intensity, I think.

As for LeBron, he's still a great, great player . . but his weaknesses get exposed when he plays too many minutes. His team has pulled a no-show so far, and he has probably played the best basketball of his career already, so unless KD catches the swine flu tomorrow this series is all but over. We will probably see these two teams in the Finals at least once more. Many will put LeBron over Kobe, but not over Mike, and that will be the discussion forever.
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:22 am

lakerevolution wrote:There's no shame in admitting that this Warriors team may be better than any of our title teams . . though how you deal with Shaq in his prime is always going to be a question mark. 3-pointers can't save you every game. What makes all stellar championship teams truly great is their level of defense, and the Warriors have played some of the best team defense in recent memory. None of our title teams can match their intensity, I think.

As for LeBron, he's still a great, great player . . but his weaknesses get exposed when he plays too many minutes. His team has pulled a no-show so far, and he has probably played the best basketball of his career already, so unless KD catches the swine flu tomorrow this series is all but over. We will probably see these two teams in the Finals at least once more. Many will put LeBron over Kobe, but not over Mike, and that will be the discussion forever.

LeBron is a Top 10 player of all-time, Top 5 :shrug: Is he better than Jordan, Magic, Kareem, Wilt, or Kobe? That is 5 right there. To me LeBron is in the Russell/Bird/Shaq/Duncan group. Think about this, I left off Big O and Logo and Hakeem as well who all are arguably Top 10. Regarding all-time teams, I think the Showtime Lakers would definitely be the 1 team that can hang with and beat these Warriors because they are the only team that can run with them. That was what the Lakers were known for. No teams today can run with the Warriors and play their pace, those Lakers could've. The 96 Bulls had MJ and were perhaps the best Defensive team I have ever seen. MJ is so much better than LeBron, MJ would could average 40 points a game something LeBron cant do against this team. So the 96 Bulls could beat them as well.
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk