If you had 1 choice in life?

If you had 1 choice in life?

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat May 13, 2017 4:51 pm

*Would you choose being a QB on a winning SB team?
*Would you choose being an ace Pitcher on a winning WS team that wins Game 7?
*Would you choose being the best player on a winning NBA Champion?
*Would you choose winning the Masters in Golf?
*Would you choose winning the US Open in Golf?
*Would you choose winning the Indy 500 in Indy Car Racing?
*Would you choose becoming the unified Heavy Weight Champion of the world in Boxing?

-You can only choose one! So struggle with that :roflmao:
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: If you had 1 choice in life?

Postby lakerevolution » Sun May 14, 2017 7:44 am

I would have to go with The Masters. You get a jacket, your name is immortalized, you don't have to do anything great after that, because you'll still be remembered as a Masters champion.
lakerevolution

Re: If you had 1 choice in life?

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun May 14, 2017 12:43 pm

lakerevolution wrote:I would have to go with The Masters. You get a jacket, your name is immortalized, you don't have to do anything great after that, because you'll still be remembered as a Masters champion.

This Is really tough because all of them are fantastic accomplishments but it seems like in Football and Basketball even if you win a Championship, 1 Championship is never enough for fans. Baseball to me is the toughest sport to Repeat in out of the 3 because a lot of different things can go wrong in a Baseball game. Baseball has a lot of luck to it as well, like bloop singles, mindboggling error's, etc.. You can hit the hell out of the ball but if they are line drive outs it doesn't matter, they are outs.

I would choose being the ace Pitcher on a team being the winner of a Game 7 WS. My main 2 loves are Basketball and Football, Baseball is 3rd but I think winning a WS is tougher than winning a SB or NBA Finals. Winning a SB is really tough too because it's a one game elimination but it takes a lot of lucky circumstances/breaks to win a WS. No team has Repeated in Baseball since the 2000Season and that was a Yankees team that was loaded.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk