Hearing locally George more than likely will make 3rd team

Hearing locally George more than likely will make 3rd team

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:43 pm

If he makes 3rd team All NBA the Lakers are screwed. Paul George over the last 2 weeks, when the Pacers have needed it most has played unreal Basketball. If the Pacers beat the Hawks tonight, they will be the 7th Seed in the Playoffs. More than likely that means George will be All NBA. That means the Pacers can offer him more money than God can offer him. He isn't leaving the Pacers if this happens according to a lot of people around these Podunk parts. George is singing a different tune since his buddy Lance Stephenson just signed a 3 year contract with the Pacers as well. Maybe that is why Larry Bird re-signed Lance out of the blue, nobody seen that coming but the rumor around Indianapolis is George wanted help and wanted Lance. Lance is his yin to PG's Yang as my friend Kenny once stated.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: Hearing locally George more than likely will make 3rd te

Postby KobeMVP888 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:51 pm

As he should. He is easily a top 15 player. That sucks.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Re: Hearing locally George more than likely will make 3rd te

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:42 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:As he should. He is easily a top 15 player. That sucks.

Yeah the guys on local radio around here are pretty accurate with their sources. JMV even called Pat McAfee retiring 2 days before he even did and everyone thought he was nuts. PG still would love be a Laker but man because of the extra money Bird can throw at him once it's confirmed he makes 3rd team All NBA and Lance now being in Indy, not looking good for us. Maybe we could make a play for Butler but he seems pretty happy in Chicago too. So who knows what Magic might try. I like what the youngsters showed over the last 2 weeks, DLo's game vs the Wolves was pretty solid and Ingram has played really well since the All-Star break. I hope we at least get the 3rd pick in the Draft and just go from there.

Regarding George, after his leg injury I never thought he could be better than 2013/2014 and he is. I watch this guy every night and he is playing a lot like LeBron right now as far as when he has the ball I always think he is going to score. He is easily a Top 15 player, I think Top 10 actually or right on that.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk