Ingram at the 2 at 6'9
George - Free Agency
Randle
Cousins - Free Agency

Bench
Clarkson
Nance
Zubac
-Remember we will also have a Top 3 pick this summer as well assuming we keep it. By the time 2019 starts all of our youngsters now will have solid Pro experience. 2019 is the season folks where we could make a run at #17 if everything falls right. By then the Cavs and Warriors would've had their run too. With Magic running the show I can see players wanting to come to LA again! God I love Basketball!
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: A look ahead just for fun!

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Biggest winner at the trade deadline = The Pelicans, landing Cousins for a bag of chips!

Biggest loser at the trade deadline = The Celtics, yes the Celtics :roflmao: The Pacers were willing to give up Paul George for their 1st Round Pick, Jae Crowder, and Avery Bradley - that is what I have heard locally. That would've been a great deal for both teams IMO. Crowder and Bradley both are Solid Good and that pick possibly could be the #1 pick which the Pacers would've had a shot at Lonzo Ball. The Celtics could've added freakin Paul George which would've paired him up with Isiah Thomas and Al Horford Coached by Brad Stevens! That would've put them in the mix to challenge the Cavs. They would've had George next season too, so it wouldn't even be like half a season rental. Sometimes a teams window is small, that would've gave the Celtics a 2 year window to make the Finals. With Paul George they could of reasonably beat the Cavs. Isiah Thomas is damn near a Superstar in his own right and Al Horford is Good! What stopped the trade was, wait for it - Ainge didn't want to part ways with Jae Crowder. This is just what I have been hearing locally. I mean seriously Larry wasn't going to trade Paul George unless he got great return but it would've benefited the Celtics for the next 2 Playoff runs doing this regardless. I mean it's freakin Paul George and Larry isn't no dummy!
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk