GM 9: Lakers at Mavericks GAME THREAD

Re: GM 9: Lakers at Mavericks GAME THREAD

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:11 am

It's not bad times. It's NECESSARY times. We have young talent that is developing from Game 1 this season and there is no question that all 3 of these players have star potential, includiing D'Angelo Russell, who many Lakers fans have already given up on after 9 games. NINE games! NINE games!!!!! I haven't even mentioned Larry Nance, Jr., who looks like he might be a steal at #27. We are finally pointed in the right direction and as these guys improve, other established star will be attracted to us. I get how we, as fans, aren't accustomed to seeing the Lakers lose, but this is the direct and intended result of the 2011 CBA and there was never any question that we would have to adjust to it. Other than the CP3 ordeal, the other big thing that has obviously impeded our progress was Kobe's contract, so perhaps we're behind a year or for paying homage to this all-time great. God forbid. These are good, fun times. Watching D'Angelo Russell, Julius Randle and Jordan Clarkson be disgusted and pissed off after last night's loss made my night. They are winners and will figure the winning out. Fun times. Enjoy the climb, fellahs; don't allow the losses to bum you out.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby NuggetsCountry » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:04 pm

It would be fun to see one of these games get closed out in a win, however! In the meantime.............
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image :yeahthat:
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

{ IMAGES }: 7

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:59 pm

NuggetsCountry wrote:It would be fun to see one of these games get closed out in a win, however! In the meantime.............
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yeah I may switch my Avatar again shortly to one of these. I see Tate has Larry Bird as his Avatar. Now that is funny shit I have to admit. I should put in Bill Russell to counter :waaaaa:
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:04 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:It's not bad times. It's NECESSARY times. We have young talent that is developing from Game 1 this season and there is no question that all 3 of these players have star potential, includiing D'Angelo Russell, who many Lakers fans have already given up on after 9 games. NINE games! NINE games!!!!! I haven't even mentioned Larry Nance, Jr., who looks like he might be a steal at #27. We are finally pointed in the right direction and as these guys improve, other established star will be attracted to us. I get how we, as fans, aren't accustomed to seeing the Lakers lose, but this is the direct and intended result of the 2011 CBA and there was never any question that we would have to adjust to it. Other than the CP3 ordeal, the other big thing that has obviously impeded our progress was Kobe's contract, so perhaps we're behind a year or for paying homage to this all-time great. God forbid. These are good, fun times. Watching D'Angelo Russell, Julius Randle and Jordan Clarkson be disgusted and pissed off after last night's loss made my night. They are winners and will figure the winning out. Fun times. Enjoy the climb, fellahs; don't allow the losses to bum you out.

You are correct it is necessary times, I just think it's bad none of my teams are winning. I thought the Colts would be a SB contender. I am mainly more disappointed in them than I am the Lakers because of the expectations there. I haven't given up on Russell, if anyone has given up on him after 9 games that is ridiculous. Some players don't even begin to be good until their 2nd season.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk