Kobe Bryant's Legendary Footwork

Kobe Bryant's Legendary Footwork

Postby Lakers4Life » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:27 pm

Lakers4Life

Re: Kobe Bryant's Legendary Footwork

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:49 am

I honestly don't see how anyone can rank LeBron James above him all-time? Top 5 has to be Jordan, Magic, Kareem, Wilt, and Kobe - JMO. Kobe is Top 5 and I don't see how it can even be questioned. Excellent video by the way Craig! Yeah my Top 5 is top heavy Laker players but really Wilt's absolute best days was in Philly when he averaged 50 a game and scored 100 in a game. Wilt used to say his 1967 Philly team was the best team he ever played on. Kareem was more dominant when he played for the Bucks actually then he was with us so my Top 5 isn't as bias as some may think. Really only Magic and Kobe were Lakers for life in that Top 5 and of course Jordan wasn't a Laker at all. Anyway LeBron James 3-4 in Finals, Kobe 5-2 in Finals, Kobe 3rd all-time Leading Scorer as well only behind Kareem and KMalone.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby Lakers4Life » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:49 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:I honestly don't see how anyone can rank LeBron James above him all-time? Top 5 has to be Jordan, Magic, Kareem, Wilt, and Kobe - JMO. Kobe is Top 5 and I don't see how it can even be questioned. Excellent video by the way Craig! Yeah my Top 5 is top heavy Laker players but really Wilt's absolute best days was in Philly when he averaged 50 a game and scored 100 in a game. Wilt used to say his 1967 Philly team was the best team he ever played on. Kareem was more dominant when he played for the Bucks actually then he was with us so my Top 5 isn't as bias as some may think. Really only Magic and Kobe were Lakers for life in that Top 5 and of course Jordan wasn't a Laker at all. Anyway LeBron James 3-4 in Finals, Kobe 5-2 in Finals, Kobe 3rd all-time Leading Scorer as well only behind Kareem and KMalone.

Thanks 3-Peat! I thought that we needed to get our minds off this years inconsistent Lakers season. Kobe's footwork was the best that the league had ever seen. Even better than MJ. IMO. Kobe is such a joy to watch. He's leading a great dance on the court which makes him dominate his opponents. He had plan A to Z. If his opponent stopped his plan A he still had 25 more moves to make if needed. That wore his opponents out! And I'm with you, Kobe is under appreciated IMO. He's definitely better than Lebron.
Lakers4Life

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:16 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:I honestly don't see how anyone can rank LeBron James above him all-time? Top 5 has to be Jordan, Magic, Kareem, Wilt, and Kobe - JMO. Kobe is Top 5 and I don't see how it can even be questioned. Excellent video by the way Craig! Yeah my Top 5 is top heavy Laker players but really Wilt's absolute best days was in Philly when he averaged 50 a game and scored 100 in a game. Wilt used to say his 1967 Philly team was the best team he ever played on. Kareem was more dominant when he played for the Bucks actually then he was with us so my Top 5 isn't as bias as some may think. Really only Magic and Kobe were Lakers for life in that Top 5 and of course Jordan wasn't a Laker at all. Anyway LeBron James 3-4 in Finals, Kobe 5-2 in Finals, Kobe 3rd all-time Leading Scorer as well only behind Kareem and KMalone.

Thanks 3-Peat! I thought that we needed to get our minds off this years inconsistent Lakers season. Kobe's footwork was the best that the league had ever seen. Even better than MJ. IMO. Kobe is such a joy to watch. He's leading a great dance on the court which makes him dominate his opponents. He had plan A to Z. If his opponent stopped his plan A he still had 25 more moves to make if needed. That wore his opponents out! And I'm with you, Kobe is under appreciated IMO. He's definitely better than Lebron.

Kobe is the closest thing to Jordan that will ever be for the type of style he played. Of course Magic played a different style and Centers are different too like Kareem, Wilt, Russell, and Shaq. LeBron is Great but more on the Larry Bird/Tim Duncan level IMO. Kobe was the best player in his era prime wise meaning from 2000-2010 and there were players like Shaq and Duncan that were Great in that timeframe. LeBron has been the man since roughly 2011 but Dirk and Jason Terry taught him and Wade a lesson in the Finals :roflmao:
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk