Half of the season is over and here is my Report=

My Top 5 teams just by the eye test:
1. Warriors
2. Cavs
3. Spurs
4. Rockets
5. Raptors

My MVP so far - Russell Westbrook by a hair over James Harden
Coach of the Midway point - Mike D'Antoni (yes no joke, he has the Rockets way overachieving)

My starting 5 All Ballers at the Midway point:
PG Russell Westbrook
SG James Harden - I will put him here eventhough MDA has had him at PG for the most part
SF LeBron James
PF Anthony Davis
C Boogie Cousins
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: Mid season report

Postby lakerevolution » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:22 am

We need Mitch, Jeanie and Co. to get the shears out to fleece SOMEBODY from this list of teams/players . . San Antonio stays world-class in competing for titles year after year, and Erin Go Blarney the damned McCeltics are starting to look Raptor-ish.

I'm up at 3am from a night of unplanned :2greenbird: debauchery, Kenny you'd be proud :waaaaa: of how I fervently sashayed :boozbuds: around San Francisco just south of AT&T. Just whetting my whistle during at a bar called the Polo Grounds (right across from Lucky Strike!), I ended up talking sports with this Generation X multi-millionaire with a $7,000/month penthouse suite a few blocks north of where the new Warriors arena is going to be built. Him and his two buddies, all of them your typical average younger Cheers-looking white guys. One was a wanna-be thug sloppy cokehead (who he didn't really know too well, to be honest) and the other was one of his old friends who happened to be a staunch starch preppy polo collar wearing Republitard who spends most of his life out of the US (he's in the tech business in India), he's new to California, yikes :o . . . I had to tell him the California counties where all the KKK and GOP hang out :goUSA: . . . and the Gen X silver spoon guy is a HUUUUGE sports fan. I mean this guy is a Boston-bred pilgrim who can trace his family in America back to the 16th century. Cool as fuck. Rich as fuck too, apparently. Got all types of sports paraphernalia on the wall. He'd rival you in great sports events attended live. Could have talked with him all night about any sports trivia you can think of, he's a fucking walking sports trivia dictionary. He rattled off the entire Laker roster. Funny thing is, he and Mr. Repub starch graduated from . . wait for it . . PENN STATE!! :moonred: Just before the Sandusky shit hit the fan :fanshithit: . And yes I had to ask them if they'd been assaulted in any showers :roflmao: . Anyway we stayed up getting wasted like Denzel in Flight, Al Pacino in Scarface and Nick Cage in Leaving Las Vegas and talking religion, politics hip-hop and of course sports. Three dyed-in-the-wool Caucasian Christian Catholic white boys (well the thug was agnostic :snapout: ), and yours truly, Rev. It was a great night.

GO LAKERS.

Still planning to get down there in March AGAIN and catch a game . . !
lakerevolution

Return to LakerTalk