There were 43 people here last night online

There were 43 people here last night online

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:23 pm

I was actually logged in and seen it but it was all guests! I guess people do love us after all :roflmao: Hey Happy New Year Brethren! What are the Top 5 things (and it can be anything) that happened to you guys in 2016?

Here are mine:
1. My Mother has remained healthy and is in great shape entering her mid 60's.
2. I got a 1000 dollar Christmas bonus at work and have great job security as of now.
3. Cubs won the World Series.
4. Peyton Manning won his 2nd Super Bowl as a starter putting him in with the Elite winners of Pro Football.
5. Lakers hired Luke Walton.
-As you see I put family and work ahead of sports but sports is my life outside of work so that was my last 3 things I listed.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: There were 43 people here last night online

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:20 am

Mine were sucky. I did meet 3Peat and hang with Craig before a game and there were some good times, but I had a friend take his life, my wife's health continued to deteriorate and that childish, narcissistic piece of shit asshole lpmua6 got elected. There were other bad things, too, never mind all the celebrity deaths which are less personal and therefore down the list for me. Sorry to be a drag on this topic.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:29 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:Mine were sucky. I did meet 3Peat and hang with Craig before a game and there were some good times, but I had a friend take his life, my wife's health continued to deteriorate and that childish, narcissistic piece of shit asshole lpmua6 got elected. There were other bad things, too, never ind all the celebrity deaths which are less personal and therefore down the list for me. Sorry to be a drag on this topic.

Damn Kenny, you did have a sucky year. Hopefully this year will bring you more happiness. By the way I need to add meeting you to my list because that was a rare thing, so glad that happened after years of chatting with you.
3Peatkb24

Postby Julius Russell » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:17 pm

I expect a better effort overall. Tough team tonight[*]
Julius Russell

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:06 pm

Hmm . . let's see . . besides the obvious stuff like still being alive, and married, and celebrating my sons' birthdays etc. . . and in no particular order:

1. Started working for a company that is a great fit for me and treats its employees well.
2. Watching my Dodgers and Raiders have successful seasons.
3. My wife published her first book (available thru Amazon!).
4. Put in a lot of design work on a children's clothing line I hope to launch this spring.
5. Got to Staples with Kenny to watch our Lakers . . even though Kobe was a no-show :pullhair:

2016 was a good year for me, and 2017 will be more of the same - except that part about living in an America that ACTUALLY ELECTED lpmua6 AS PRESIDENT :WTFface: :fanshithit: :nervousalot: :Nuggsmad: :radioactv: :silly3: :Nutskick: :redcard: :URnuts: :anfinger: :confused: :scream: :sos: :hugebarf: :scream: :banghead: :panic: :brainfart:

But hey - more chance to revolt and rebel and talk shit and kick up dust, which is one of my favorite pastimes :soapbox: :cussblk: :cussargue: :boxing: :scream: :duel: :boxin: :catfite: :eyezonU:
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:57 pm

lakerevolution wrote:Hmm . . let's see . . besides the obvious stuff like still being alive, and married, and celebrating my sons' birthdays etc. . . and in no particular order:

1. Started working for a company that is a great fit for me and treats its employees well.
2. Watching my Dodgers and Raiders have successful seasons.
3. My wife published her first book (available thru Amazon!).
4. Put in a lot of design work on a children's clothing line I hope to launch this spring.
5. Got to Staples with Kenny to watch our Lakers . . even though Kobe was a no-show :pullhair:

2016 was a good year for me, and 2017 will be more of the same - except that part about living in an America that ACTUALLY ELECTED lpmua6 AS PRESIDENT :WTFface: :fanshithit: :nervousalot: :Nuggsmad: :radioactv: :silly3: :Nutskick: :redcard: :URnuts: :anfinger: :confused: :scream: :sos: :hugebarf: :scream: :banghead: :panic: :brainfart:

But hey - more chance to revolt and rebel and talk shit and kick up dust, which is one of my favorite pastimes :soapbox: :cussblk: :cussargue: :boxing: :scream: :duel: :boxin: :catfite: :eyezonU:

Yeah my Great things that happened in 2016 were: my Mother, Step-Father, Biological Father all stayed healthy and they are in their mid 60's, I met Kenny which is rare, got a 1000 dollar Christmas bonus at work/still have a stable easy job, Cubs won the WS, Peyton won his 2nd SB, Luke Got hired as Coach by the Lakers, and we still have this website up and running as you guys are my Brethren.

-Bad things: lpmua6 got elected, Colts got eliminated from the Playoffs, Lakers had a lousy December.
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk