New Top 50 All-Time NBA?

Re: New Top 50 All-Time NBA?

Postby lakerevolution » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:58 pm

Ok so put Duncan at 7, drop Kobe and Bird down accordingly and make room for LeBron. Eleven is the new ten.
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:14 pm

lakerevolution wrote:Ok so put Duncan at 7, drop Kobe and Bird down accordingly and make room for LeBron. Eleven is the new ten.

If my list was this:
Kobe 1
Wilt 2
Elgin 3
LeBron 4
Bird 50
-That is the only way I could get Tate to agree with me :rofl4:

Realistically if I had a list that looked like this: (players since 1980 only)
1. Jordan
2. Magic
3. Kareem
4. Kobe
5. LeBron
6. Duncan
7. Shaq
8. Hakeem
and put Bird at 9 I don't think he would give me too much hell over that. All of these players are close and can be flipflopped easily.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:34 pm

Putting Shaq in the top ten is like keeping Bill in the top 5. Sentiment and big guy privilege be damned. Kareem is the only center who should be in the top 6.
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:01 pm

tate793 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
NuggetsCountry wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Well Cavs won, oh well. The LeBron's are now 8-1.

Surprised tate has not commented negatively about this post 3Peat. He seems to hate on every opinion you have! :dedhors:

I am used to it. It bothers me a little just because he just wants to ignore any point I throw out there about any topic and it's like talking to a wall but it doesn't bother me to the point where I am mad or anything. He is set in his ways and it is what it is. I can at least say I respect a lot of his opinions and even agree with a lot of what he is saying, he on the other hand seems to think I have no idea what I am talking about :waaaaa: :crapper:

Well, if you figure I hate on every opinion he has :dedhors: ad nauseum, and I'm just like talking to a wall, and I think you have no idea what you're talking about, then, I'm pretty sure, I don't belong here.

Well it seems that way. Not sure why you want to leave. Like I said your comments don't really bother me to the point where I am mad or anything. I have always loved our debates and they keeps things non boring in here for the most part. I don't have a problem with you, I find our talks comical at times. It just seems like you do disagree with everything I say so that is probably why Nuggs spoke up.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:34 pm

Tate

I see your Avatar is gone. I figured you would respect the fact I at least stand up to you during debates, would you rather have that or just have me crumble and go hide? When I said it is like talking to a wall It wasn't even in a disrespectful way. I said it jokingly because you seem to just ignore any good point I present on any topic. Like I said none of what you have said I take personal, if I did I would speak up and say you are really out of line. I didn't care for the name calling when you called me a chump but it could've been much worse and I am old enough now where I really don't even let name calling bother me to the point where I would respond with another name call. I have to say I am highly disappointed in the lack of people not Posting overall. It seems Kenny, Rev, Robert, and myself are really the only one's that Post with any regularity and Tate you have as well at times. Nuggs busted his ass to put this together and we basically have 5 people Posting. I have been just as busy if not busier than anyone that is signed up here working 10 hours a day and training people and helping my parents out with their house but still find the time to come in here despite us stinking. This Site is much better than Tom's because you have the freedom to say whatever you want without the PC Police jumping all over your ass. It's better than Facebook too because it's easier to follow and has every single emoticon and Avatar you would want at your disposal.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:04 pm

Opinions are for Facebook. See Lew's highly offensive post on his FB timeline tonight regarding Paris. Lost a lot of friends -- I HOPE. Some people can't function in normal society without playing War Games. And then they always have to go Global Thermonuclear to win. Tic Tac Toe is apparently not an option.

The name-calling and other nonsense is for the birds, no pun intended "sky captain".

Quality over quantity.

BAMF
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:28 pm

lakerevolution wrote:Opinions are for Facebook. See Lew's highly offensive post on his FB timeline tonight regarding Paris. Lost a lot of friends -- I HOPE. Some people can't function in normal society without playing War Games. And then they always have to go Global Thermonuclear to win. Tic Tac Toe is apparently not an option.

The name-calling and other nonsense is for the birds, no pun intended "sky captain".

Quality over quantity.

BAMF

Yeah my prayers go out to France. This world has been having way to many tragedy's lately with the shootings, bombings, etc.. I haven't logged into Facebook today but I will here in a little while just to read what Lew said. Rev I am glad you Post here quite a bit, I mean we are Laker family, all of us. I know we have families and are busy with work or whatever so I am not going to jump on anyone for not Posting but Nuggs put a lot work in here so even if we go 1-81 I'll be here until the bitter end "lol4:
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:53 pm

Rev

I just read what he said. Man he pissed the ladies off bigtime over there! Tate that is who you should be busting out, not me or Nuggs :rofl4: Man Lew is one harsh dude. I try not to even talk politics or religion with anyone because that literally is like talking to a wall if they don't believe in what you do. If someone doesn't believe in God you will never convinced them other wise. If someone is a Liberal or Republican, you will never change their mind. So there is no point to even Post about stuff like that and try and debate. At least with sports you have Stats, Accolades, Eye Test, and other things to go on. One cant just say I think Bill Cartwright is the best ever and run with it when it comes to sports but one would could say hwuyat has been better than Bush and run with it or one could say there is no God and run with it because they have never seen him. The only thing I will say is this, I think Scientology is big crock of shit and for someone like Tom Cruise to believe in that shit is mindboggling.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:43 am

Mission Impossible
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:48 pm

lakerevolution wrote:Mission Impossible

Exactly Tom style :roflmao:
3Peatkb24