Gm 34 - 12/25/16: Clippsterns at Lakers GAME THREAD

Re: Gm 34 - 12/25/16: Clippsterns at Lakers GAME THREAD

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:01 am

Had to record yet another game, but it was well worth it! Let's hope "the process" results in some more defensive communication from here on out because it is clear that the most important step that our youngsters can get to becoming a playoff team is at that end of the court. The messy passing and bonehead decisions on offense will smooth out over time, but it's the effort and communication on defense that will be the keys to success, perhaps as soon as next season. Meanwhile, hopefully we can get relatively healthy now (other than Mr. Glue, who will be out for at least a month with that left knee bone bruise). It wouldn't bother me if some teams we played over that time period were a bit shorthanded, too.

Hope, y'all had a Merry Christmas!
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Re: Gm 34 - 12/25/16: Clippsterns at Lakers GAME THREAD

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:30 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:Had to record yet another game, but it was well worth it! Let's hope "the process" results in some more defensive communication from here on out because it is clear that the most important step that our youngsters can get to becoming a playoff team is at that end of the court. The messy passing and bonehead decisions on offense will smooth out over time, but it's the effort and communication on defense that will be the keys to success, perhaps as soon as next season. Meanwhile, hopefully we can get relatively healthy now (other than Mr. Glue, who will be out for at least a month with that left knee bone bruise). It wouldn't bother me if some teams we played over that time period were a bit shorthanded, too.

Hope, y'all had a Merry Christmas!

Hope you had a Merry one too Kenny. 2016 was a great year for me as I got to meet you so you know I am real :roflmao: Cubs won the World Series, Peyton won his 2nd SB and retired a Champ, Lakers hired Luke Walton, I got a 1000 dollar Christmas bonus at work for being a 20+ year employee something they just started, and I am still above ground :rofl4:
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk