Gm 23 - 12/05/16: Jazz at Lakers GAME THREAD

Re: Gm 23 - 12/05/16: Jazz at Lakers GAME THREAD

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:59 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:It was great seeing Craig. Had a couple of beers with him at Lucky Strikes before the game.

The Jazz were shorthanded, too, but are simply a better team. We need to get healthy. Enough is enough. I think the Jazz are the 4th best team in the West behind the Dubs, Clippsterns and Spurs. Fucking Klay!

Jazz might be in the Top 5 in the West, I don't think they are better than OKC because of Westbrook though.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby Julius Russell » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:08 am

Klay went off but in terms of the kids, the way we are constructed, we were without our Curry, Klay and the defensive half of Draymond.
We played that team excellently. Memphis loss stings more
Julius Russell

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:14 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:It was great seeing Craig. Had a couple of beers with him at Lucky Strikes before the game.

The Jazz were shorthanded, too, but are simply a better team. We need to get healthy. Enough is enough. I think the Jazz are the 4th best team in the West behind the Dubs, Clippsterns and Spurs. Fucking Klay!

I had the honor to be in the presence of greatness last night. Ken is a genuinely great guy!

Ken = Kobe
J. Russ = D-Fish
Nuggs = Shaq
3-Peat = Horry
Rev = Fox
Lakers4Life

Postby KobeMVP888 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:19 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:

I had the honor to be in the presence of greatness last night. Ken is a genuinely great guy!

Ken = Kobe
J. Russ = D-Fish
Nuggs = Shaq
3-Peat = Horry
Rev = Fox

Thanks Craig, you're too kind. What did you think about those seats?
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:30 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:

Ken = Kobe
J. Russ = D-Fish
Nuggs = Shaq
3-Peat = Horry
Rev = Fox

Thanks Craig, you're too kind. What did you think about those seats?

Best Seats EVER!!

Good call Ken. Those seats had a great view!! Didn't see the buffet though. But that's alright. There was a bar right outside
Lakers4Life

Postby KobeMVP888 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Maybe because it was a Monday night, but that makes no sense. Sorry I misled you on that.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:02 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:

Ken = Kobe
J. Russ = D-Fish
Nuggs = Shaq
3-Peat = Horry
Rev = Fox

Great stuff Craig, I love me some Horry. Yes if anyone gets a chance to meet Ken they will like him, he is very cool. When we met up we had a few beers and did a couple of shots + ate a big baskets of Wings. I wish we could've partied longer or a Lakers game would've been on but it was in August when we met.
3Peatkb24

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:38 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:

Ken = Kobe
J. Russ = D-Fish
Nuggs = Shaq
3-Peat = Horry
Rev = Fox

Great stuff Craig, I love me some Horry. Yes if anyone gets a chance to meet Ken they will like him, he is very cool. When we met up we had a few beers and did a couple of shots + ate a big baskets of Wings. I wish we could've partied longer or a Lakers game would've been on but it was in August when we met.

Will you've always mentioned how good your outside shot is 3-peat! (Kenny = MVP, Nuggs = Big guy down low with the post moves, J. Russ = Doesn't post much but when he does it's good ala Fish hitting big shots when we need them and Rev = our renaissance man, smart/intelligent & witty enforcer who can do it all!!

-LAKERS4LIFE!!!
Lakers4Life

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:15 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:

Ken = Kobe
J. Russ = D-Fish
Nuggs = Shaq
3-Peat = Horry
Rev = Fox

Will you've always mentioned how good your outside shot is 3-peat! (Kenny = MVP, Nuggs = Big guy down low with the post moves, J. Russ = Doesn't post much but when he does it's good ala Fish hitting big shots when we need them and Rev = our renaissance man, smart/intelligent & witty enforcer who can do it all!!

-LAKERS4LIFE!!!

Yes not to brag but I was a deadly shooter when I played every day and was younger. Had to be being only 5'8. Nothing really bothered me about taking shots either even when I played with better players than me, much like Horry so it fits the bill! The Rev/Fox comparison is perfect as well the way Rev Posts his words, that 3Peat team was solid.
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk