Gm 10 - 11/12/16: Lakers at Pelicans GAME THREAD

Re: Gm 10 - 11/12/16: Lakers at Pelicans GAME THREAD

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:35 pm

#10 in the basketballinsiders.com Power Rankings and #1 in our hearts!

Dominating win! Fun, fun, fun!!!!
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby lakerevolution » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:05 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:#10 in the basketballinsiders.com Power Rankings and #1 in our hearts!

I'm sure Lew is ferevently sashaying down the strip with a deplorable right now . . . too bad all the chicken littles and fair-weathers can't show their faces here. :boozbuds:
lakerevolution

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:17 pm

lakerevolution wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:#10 in the basketballinsiders.com Power Rankings and #1 in our hearts!

I'm sure Lew is fervently sashaying down the strip with a deplorable right now . . . too bad all the chicken littles and fair-weathers can't show their faces here. :boozbuds:

Fuck him and them. lpmua6 is what it took to wake us the fuck up! The Deplorables can have him.

As for the Lakers, I'm proud of our small circle of friends. I'm not interested in any negative shit. Constructive shit, always. But we have the makings of a playoff team and I want THOSE kind of vibes in here. Let me repeat the first part of that. WE HAVE THE MAKINGS OF A PLAYOFF TEAM.

I LOVE BASKETBALL!
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby Lakers4Life » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Lakers4Life

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:52 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:

I'm sure Lew is fervently sashaying down the strip with a deplorable right now . . . too bad all the chicken littles and fair-weathers can't show their faces here. :boozbuds:

Fuck him and them. lpmua6 is what it took to wake us the fuck up! The Deplorables can have him.

As for the Lakers, I'm proud of our small circle of friends. I'm not interested in any negative shit. Constructive shit, always. But we have the makings of a playoff team and I want THOSE kind of vibes in here. Let me repeat the first part of that. WE HAVE THE MAKINGS OF A PLAYOFF TEAM.

I LOVE BASKETBALL!

I totally forgot Lew is a diehard Republican, yeah that election sucked but we are stuck with lpmua6 now and nothing we can do about it. Those protesters protesting isn't going to do any good either as that just kind of makes us look bad when some people tear shit up and act crazy in the streets. Anyways to more positive news I agree Kenny, I think we do have the makings of a Playoff team. I am looking at all the other teams in the West and I see the Warriors, Spurs, and Clippers clearly better. I see the Thunder, Blazers, and Rockets slightly better - that is only 6 teams. Then I see the Grizzles and Jazz and Lakers battling for the 7th and 8th spots - 1 of those teams wont get it in because they would finish 9th. I know it's way too early to project anything but through 10 games that is how I see the West so far. Timberwolves could get better too but we look better than them so far. The Bad teams = Suns, Nuggets, KIngs, Mavs, and Pelicans. That is all 15 teams I named. I am surprised the Mavs beat us the other night otherwise we would be 7-3. Having said that we do have wins over the Warriors and Rockets in the West which are solid wins.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:57 pm

When's the last time we scored 42 points in the 4th on the road???
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:01 pm

lakerevolution wrote:When's the last time we scored 42 points in the 4th on the road???

Not sure but we dominated that whole second Half. I know we played the Pelicans but that may be the best 2nd Half we have played in a few years. The team Assists were unreal with 36.
3Peatkb24

Postby Julius Russell » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:05 am

3peat we know you were part of the silent DT vote. It's ok.

Anyway, we have to accept the reality that this team is talented and well constructed as well as coached at a high level

Russell is not a star yet but he's a real threat.
But Russell and Clarkson as 48 minutes of point guard is like a superstar.
Lou and Nick together is 30 ppg
Ingram and Deng make a good role playing wing when their minutes are combined.

Then Randle, Nance, Mosgov and Tarik

Deng is struggling now and Lou is on fire.

When Lou slumps, Russell might breakout.
Ingram might bust out or Deng gets hot mid way through the season
Julius Russell

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:02 pm

Julius Russell wrote:3peat we know you were part of the silent DT vote. It's ok.

Anyway, we have to accept the reality that this team is talented and well constructed as well as coached at a high level

I voted for Hillary but just accept what is going on. Nothing we can do about it so why should some people act like idiot's and protest out of anger, destroy things, etc.. I am in a very diehard Republican state (Mike Pence is Indy's Governor) but have always voted Democrat, voting Republican does me no good. If I was rich it would be different that is why it puzzles me that a high % of celebs and athletes vote Democrat which I was pointing out after the election. You would think the rich would've voted lpmua6. By the way my parents even voted Hillary and they own a 500,000 dollar house which is paid off in one of the best neighborhoods in Indy which in Cali their house would be worth at least a Mill, have 2 SUV's, a fully loaded Acura, and both receive nice retirement coming in monthly. People that are Middle Class to Lower Middle Class and even Poor should've all voted Democrat for many reasons like I did. *Anyway it's tough to base anything off of 10 games but so far I see a Playoff team in the making especially if the Grizzlies struggle all season. I don't see the Jazz being any better than we are and if the Rockets are better it's slightly because they have a player like Harden. Timberwolves should be better but aren't for some reason??
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:12 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
Julius Russell wrote:3peat we know you were part of the silent DT vote. It's ok.

I voted for Hillary but just accept what is going on. Nothing we can do about it so why should some people act like idiot's and protest out of anger, destroy things, etc.. I am in a very diehard Republican state (Mike Pence is Indy's Governor) but have always voted Democrat, voting Republican does me no good. If I was rich it would be different that is why it puzzles me that a high % of celebs and athletes vote Democrat which I was pointing out after the election. You would think the rich would've voted lpmua6. By the way my parents even voted Hillary and they own a 500,000 dollar house which is paid off in one of the best neighborhoods in Indy which in Cali their house would be worth at least a Mill, have 2 SUV's, a fully loaded Acura, and both receive nice retirement coming in monthly. People that are Middle Class to Lower Middle Class and even Poor should've all voted Democrat for many reasons like I did. *Anyway it's tough to base anything off of 10 games but so far I see a Playoff team in the making especially if the Grizzlies struggle all season. I don't see the Jazz being any better than we are and if the Rockets are better it's slightly because they have a player like Harden. Timberwolves should be better but aren't for some reason??

-Just talked to my mom and she said their house in Cali would actually go for around 1.5 Mill if that tells you anything. They have a small front yard, decent size back yard but if you put that house on any kind of sizeable land we are talking 2 Mil in Cali.
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:20 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:Nothing we can do about it so why should some people act like idiot's and protest out of anger, destroy things, etc..

Disagree. It is necessary. Voices MUST be heard.

"Yes, dissent and protest are divisive, but in a good way, because they represent accurately the real divisions in society. Those divisions exist—the rich, the poor—whether there is dissent or not. But when there is no dissent, there is no change. The dissent has the possibility not of ending the division in society, but of changing the reality of the division. Changing the balance of power on behalf of the poor and the oppressed." - Howard Zinn
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:57 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Nothing we can do about it so why should some people act like idiot's and protest out of anger, destroy things, etc..

Disagree. It is necessary. Voices MUST be heard.

"Yes, dissent and protest are divisive, but in a good way, because they represent accurately the real divisions in society. Those divisions exist—the rich, the poor—whether there is dissent or not. But when there is no dissent, there is no change. The dissent has the possibility not of ending the division in society, but of changing the reality of the division. Changing the balance of power on behalf of the poor and the oppressed." - Howard Zinn

The Protesting part I don't have a problem with = voices must be heard I agree 100%, it's the vandalism and putting people in danger when people do so is what I have a problem with. Imagine if you owned a business in Cali and a group of people out of protest decided to tear your building up just because lpmua6 got elected? I am sure you wouldn't like it. That is what is going on in certain cities. Robert already has me pissed off implying I wanted fucking lpmua6 in, reading comprehension is a gift some people should use it when they read my Posts.
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk