Could this be the year the Jim Buss haters eat crow?

Could this be the year the Jim Buss haters eat crow?

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:16 am

Jim Buss I am sure has been trying like hell to put together a winner and prove his haters that he can do it. The Draft picks of Clarkson, Randle, Nance, and Russell were a start. I even criticized the Russell pick as I wanted Okafor but what do I know? Then the hiring of Luke Walton was the shot heard around the world + Drafting that guy out of Duke (Ingram) helps as well. Maybe building through the Draft does work after all when you hire the right Coach and get the right players. Of course Mitch deserves a lot of this credit but if we make the Playoffs, I think people that hate Jim Buss need to ease off a bit as we have something brewing in Laker Nation!
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: Could this be the year the Jim Buss haters eat crow?

Postby lakerevolution » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:22 am

Daaaamn Skippy. But of course Jimmy Boy is an idiot who could never have had anything to do with any of this uphill climb, right. We just got, you know, lucky.
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:51 am

lakerevolution wrote:Daaaamn Skippy. But of course Jimmy Boy is an idiot who could never have had anything to do with any of this uphill climb, right. We just got, you know, lucky.

It's fun watching teams build through the Draft, I just seen it with the Cubs. It takes time but well worth the wait. Watching youngsters grow up into Champions eventually and building that is priceless. I have major faith in Luke and I think that is where Jim and Mitch killed it! Coaching is huge because if you don't have players buy into what you are doing your team will have bad chemistry and wont fight to win. What we are doing now could be similar to what OKC pulled off a few years ago. It's amazing that team couldn't stay together though.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:49 am

Those Haters will never stop Hating him. They have the three most dismal years in Lakers history to fall back on notwithstanding the fact that all the facts point to an undeniable truth that is was virtually unavoidable. Haters will be Haters. It's as if Mitch Kupchak doesn't exist. Eric Pincus ahas reported repeatedly that Mitch has as much freedom and discretion as any GM in the Association. It has been clear that Mitch makes the final calls on most personnel decisions, but that they work closely together with each other. Fuck these idiots.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Return to LakerTalk