3peat's 2017 NBA picks

3peat's 2017 NBA picks

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:32 pm

I think it's clear assuming health holds up that it will be the Warriors vs Cavs in the Finals again. Having said that LeBron is due to lose eventually in the Eastern Conference. 2 teams to look out for that could give them a major scare are the Pacers and Celtics. I love what Bird has done in the offseason by trading for Teague and T. Young and signing Jefferson. Now that Paul George is completely 100% that is once again a dangerous team. The Celtics signing Horford and Thomas just getting better and better along with Brad Stevens Coaching makes them a scary Good team as well. They have a lot of Good Role Players and are one of the few teams that gives 100% every single night which is due to Great Coaching. When it's all said and done though I have the Cavs winning the East again over the Pacers in 6 games (4-2) in the ECFinals. Out West I just don't see anyone coming close to beating the Warriors, signing Durant pretty much makes it a forgone conclusion that the Warriors will win the NBA Championship. Durant, Curry, Thompson, and Green! = Not even fair. I think they take down the Spurs in the WCFinals in 5 (4-1). Clippers will once again fail to make a Final 4.

In the Finals - I have the Warriors in 6 games (4-2) over the Cavs. Warriors are going to be one pissed off team this season considering they lost a 3-1 lead to the Cavs last season and signing Durant pretty much gives them the upper hand. Will the Warriors win more 73 games, the answer is NO! I don't think they will try for it and be smarter resting players down the stretch, I say they win 67.

-My final take on the Lakers heading into the season. I have them winning 30 games, that is my final answer Alex.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk