The Pre-Season Thread

Re: The Pre-Season Thread

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:51 am

Probably not much here, but something to speculate IF Bosh can get healthy enough to actually play. He'd be a sixth-man locker-room seasoned-vet type of guy, not sure what we'd have to (or want to) part with to add him - not that he'd be the least bit interested in playing for a struggling up-and-coming young squad.

http://www.gospelherald.com/articles/66 ... angelo.htm
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:50 pm

lakerevolution wrote:Probably not much here, but something to speculate IF Bosh can get healthy enough to actually play. He'd be a sixth-man locker-room seasoned-vet type of guy, not sure what we'd have to (or want to) part with to add him - not that he'd be the least bit interested in playing for a struggling up-and-coming young squad.

YES! If he is healthy I say sign the man. Not sure what the Heat are thinking or what they know? Isn't Bosh cleared by doctors to play? That guy is always good for 16-17 points and 9-10 Boards a night! He can even hit the 3! Cant see why the Heat would just release him if he's 100%?
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:36 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:Probably not much here, but something to speculate IF Bosh can get healthy enough to actually play. He'd be a sixth-man locker-room seasoned-vet type of guy, not sure what we'd have to (or want to) part with to add him - not that he'd be the least bit interested in playing for a struggling up-and-coming young squad.

YES! If he is healthy I say sign the man. Not sure what the Heat are thinking or what they know? Isn't Bosh cleared by doctors to play? That guy is always good for 16-17 points and 9-10 Boards a night! He can even hit the 3! Cant see why the Heat would just release him if he's 100%?

You are joking, right? If he's healthy and the Heat buy him out, he will go to the Cavs, Warriors or Spurs, probably in that order.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:31 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:

You are joking, right? If he's healthy and the Heat buy him out, he will go to the Cavs, Warriors or Spurs, probably in that order.

You are probably right but I was just saying I would sign him if he wanted to come to LA. What I cant understand is how the Heat could just dump this guy if he's healthy? If the Heat doesn't want their best player which he is then why would the Warriors, Spurs, or Cavs want him? The Cavs now have perfect chemistry after figuring it out and the Warriors are loaded. Spurs just signed Pau who is the same player as Bosh.
3Peatkb24

Postby Julius Russell » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:48 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:

Can you dig it!!!

Tomorrow is the start of the Luke era
Julius Russell

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:57 am

Julius Russell wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:

Can you dig it!!!

Tomorrow is the start of the Luke era

Yeah hard to believe it's here already. Cant wait to see what the team does this season. Glad us Truefans have stuck together through the last 3 horrible seasons. Not too many fans stick with a team that goes 27-55, 21-61, and 17-65. We have rare fans in here like you, Kenny, Rev, Craig, Nuggs, Jesus, and Tate. We are just not fairweather fans and love the team no matter what. I don't even live in LA and I am not bandwagon/fairweather fan. The Lakers were my first love as a young kid back in 1977 because of Kareem so they will always be my team. Them and the Colts both could suck balls for years but I have always stuck with both teams. That is the definition of a Truefan. Don't just root for a team when they win. I am not near as big as a Baseball fan so the Cubs are 3rd on my list as a team I love but I have always stuck by them too. I did have a mancrush on Dwight Gooden back in the 80's so I liked the Mets but that is the only time I wasn't strictly Cubs.
3Peatkb24

Postby NuggetsCountry » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:18 pm

Agree Rev - 6'8 @ 226 for me, before I shrunk in height.
Image :yeahthat:
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

{ IMAGES }: 7

Postby lakerevolution » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:06 pm

NuggetsCountry wrote:Agree Rev - 6'8 @ 226 for me, before I shrunk in height.

That's 35 lbs. of bone, sinew and tissue that our first-round string bean should have wanted to pack on in HS or college, and it realistically could prove the difference between boom and bust for his young ass in the grown man's game. He should ask Pau Gasol for strength training advice :waaaaa:
lakerevolution

Previous

Return to LakerTalk